OCMD Stepoff War

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Clownface, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Clowns-r-Us

Clowns-r-Us Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    This clown approves of this hilarious tread.

2. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    I'm more into neck cranks now

3. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Wow, what a difference a month makes.

4. wontonwonton

wontonwonton Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2007
    Last swell 1/24 there weren't many dudes out at all mayb 5 in and out all day until around 3 when they all paddled out around 3 pm when it died down. Between current and rips I didn't have to paddle battle a single person all morning it was kinda lonely and creepy out there. Colin and raven were hunting the untouchable unicorn waves all morning they were pulling in to the most evil ones and definitely still getting destroyed on most. Harrington ripper stuck a few super heavy air drops but not that many surfboarder tubes went down for the paddlers.

5. wontonwonton

Mar 13, 2007
    Last swell 1/24 there weren't many dudes out at all mayb 5 in and out all day until around 3 when they all paddled out around 3 pm when it died down. Between current and rips I didn't have to paddle battle a single person all morning it was kinda lonely and creepy out there. Colin and raven were hunting the untouchable unicorn waves all morning they were pulling in to the most evil ones and definitely still getting destroyed on most. Harrington ripper stuck a few super heavy air drops but not that many surfboarder tubes went down for the paddlers.

40 people on beach talking story and talking pictures and or talkin smack.

6. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Guess we've got a pretty good idea who was on the beach talking smack

7. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

We are not worthy!
    We are not worthy!!

8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Anybody that curses out another in front of their wife gets zero respect form all others.
    You are an idiot. And I now see why you have zero friends. You are a zero.

9. wontonwonton

Mar 13, 2007
    cant wait to see what goes down tomorrow! whos going to be the bossman of the peak tomorrow?? lets get it boyzzzzzz!!!!

10. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  11. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017

12. superbust

superbust Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    I was just about to say the original swell that Clown got fired up about was almost unsurfable. There were a handful of guys in OC with insane currents. No one could fight that current. The swell direction was something like 92 degrees too. Straight up closeouts bombs. But, go on Clown.

13. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    u got dam rite

14. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Shoulder locks are so January 2017... Neck cranks are happening right now. Get with the times brah

#neckcrank

15. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I love me a nice arm triangle.
    #neckcrank
    #9/12

16. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I thought this was you, clowns-r-us. thank you for clearing that up. Freaking clown names LOL

I imagine clownface as a ICP style painted up guy fieri looking dude sucking a giant e-cig. anyone else?

TBH though, these are the threads that make SI great. Keep up the awesome work.

17. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    giant ecig ollolololol

phat clouds
    #Phartclouds

18. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    guess its safe to say that if the conditions call for it, then a ski should not be an issue, should it?

As an example, Tuesday the 14th of March, 2017. This can be considered a "open" ski day, due to the assumed extreme currents/side-shores and rips.

But Wednesday the 15th of March, 2017 should not see any "assisted" surfing taking place.

Can we say this is a reasonable expectation, Clown face? Would you be cool with this scenario?

Really, that **** is a pain in the ass at times. I want to get a ski just to ferry people out and back and pics, Now would that be cool or what. i have seriously wanted to get a ski for years just so I could have it on stand by for the local rippers,... mind you just to ferry out and back.

OCMD rippers would rather paddle to air drops then get any assist, just saying.

And FYI, the longest and deepest barrels on the DelMarVa were from paddle-ins, not assisted surfing.

19. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    [video=youtube;eSUaHUluU8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSUaHUluU8M[/video]

20. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Thought I saw him in the alley behind Belly Busters (no beard though)

[​IMG]