Redneck Surfers

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Clownface, May 2, 2017.

1. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017

fkn A man

2. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Rednecks...
    [​IMG]

3. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    In a lot of minds... being a redneck isn't a good thing. It's not anything to be proud of. In fact it's downright embarrassing.

Then again, so is being a surfer.

4. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    You're thinking of white trash and boogie boarders

5. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Pretty much anyone that carries a can of chew and drinks a lot of cheap beer is a certifiable redneck.

As a kid in SoCal I couldn't stand 'em.

As a middle aged man in a rural coastal town, I've come to understand them.

6. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    honestly, I used to hate on rednecks, now I have a love for them

Pennsylvania has over 1 million gun permits
    FL has over 1.3 million conceal carry permits

this warms my heart

7. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    I got my concealed carry license in Texas. They take that sh!t serious out there. It's actually much easier to get one in Washington, if you can believe that lol.

8. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    [video=youtube;Do6HAiLQKsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6HAiLQKsQ[/video]

9. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    [video=youtube;ncbx87EVH2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncbx87EVH2c[/video]

10. waldo-7

waldo-7 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Im from Arkansas moved to the EC about 12 years ago, been surfing 5. I drive a Subaru but i hope my fellow rednecks will let that one slide, since i also have 3 truck and one is a parts mule. I once surfed in a flannel shirt. i have fixed dings with Bondo, and Duck tape. I have screamed get er done in the line up. I might be more redneck than surfer.

11. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    This, and the boots are only the beginning. It's a glorification of ignorance. At work I deal with so many of these idiots everyday (i'm in finance). They put just as much strain on our country's social safety net as their *ahem* urban counterparts, yet they have some kind of entitlement complex about it that makes them somehow feel superior. Lazy ignorant fuks!!!!

Family guy summed it up perfectly in season 5 episode 12 "Airport '07". All you need to see is the first 10 minutes or so.

12. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I roll up in my KIA, and I get no respect, none.

13. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    i think it's kinda funny ppl here think rednecks drive a bunch 4Runners. Maybe that's the first thing you guys think of with the word truck. obv it would be a ford or chevy before toyo. i grew up in a known redneck part of SoCarolina, and i can assure you - not a lotta rednecks with 4runners. sorry to bust ppls bubble here

14. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Kinda agree with you... But a lot of the younger rednecks have "Yodas" (their term.)I have an 89 4Runner with 36 inch Super Swampers and a lift and body kit that amounts to 12 inches. In Thomasville, NC, all my neighbors were excited that I was getting into "muddin'" which isn't why I bought the truck. In Carolina Beach Everyone knows the "Sand Beast" is a surf truck.

15. misfit27

misfit27 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Thread title would be a good Troma reboot of Surf Nazis Must Die

16. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    Had to chuckle, this is true to a certain point. But we've got some redneck fisherman out here, and the young ones make very good $$$ and tend to buy those models. The Sprinters (high top Dodge and Mercedes diesel vans) are extremely popular with the surf crowd here.

The older guys still have Fords, Chevys and Dodge's mostly

17. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    lol
    yep

18. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    you sure its the KIA?

19. foamieswithmyhomies

foamieswithmyhomies Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    this country is 90% hicks, 8% yuppies and 2% illegals. Pick your poison where you fall

20. HelpHelpLetMeOut

Mar 2, 2017
    this would be true-ish if it represented land occupied instead of population

unfortunately the percentage of yuppies is higher than that, hence the popular vote vs electoral college

Also, 51% of murders come from 2% of counties, those counties are urban democrat/yuppie/prog run sh1tholes
    rural living + gun ownership makes for lower murder rates

Last edited: May 4, 2017