dog shatt

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by red dog, May 22, 2017.

1. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    the wife and I are having a heated battle over my anger towards this big shatt someone's dog took on my lawn! if you knew who it was and it was pure laziness, please tell me what you would do! I'm thinking mailbox with a non threatening message! she screaming I need anger management and I'm yelling grow some balls! offered the kids $50 bucks if they see it happen again and get a photo! P.S. I'm really not the kind of guy that manicures his lawn daily. with the rain and season it looks like FENWAY PARK! am I wrong for wanting to shove it in their lazy face?

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Chill out brah, you need a toke is all. How much longer till you can?

3. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Let it go. If that's the biggest problem you have, you're a lucky man.

4. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Take the shat with some type of spatula or something and spread it underneath their car door handle.
    They might think twice boot lettin doogie dump on your lawn even if they don't suspect it was you.

5. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Just put up a little sign on your lawn.i did and it solved the problem immedtely
    It said "pick up after your dog. It's your responsibility not mine... I saw you do it"

Things were awkward for a few months but only because they were embarrassed...

6. red dog

Mar 6, 2015
    Your right D.P just need a release even though I'm feeling Archy is spot on! That's why I asked because I get the truth from chargers like you guys! Thanks, most likely saved me a lot of grief over some crap! I'm actually laughing at myself now! Told her I was gonna throw it at them like a monkey! Need some South Park or family guy! Sober isn't easy! Thanks

7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Anytime dude, hang in there.

8. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    You'd laugh even harder watching them open their car door.

9. red dog

Mar 6, 2015
    That would make my week! I won't forget that idea! Thanks! I'm laughing just thinking about it!

10. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Pay your kids to video it.

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    +1

12. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Be careful of the anger stage of sobriety, most people don't make it past that. It last months and then their is the last stage before you make it out which is depression. If you make it past all of those stages the body and brain will stop trying to trick you into using again.

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    What are we talkin'...? Alcohol?

14. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Alcohol is one of the culprits

15. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Have the local constabulary issue a summons to the owner. You need photos of course (evidence), and name of offender. In my town, it is a $200 fine. I have done so twice already to two different individuals. And of course, they accuse me of being a dog hater. I tell them "No, I am a dog owner hater-your dog wasn't fined, now, was he?"

16. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    [video=youtube;2sbSS6rn7io]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sbSS6rn7io[/video]

17. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    [video=youtube;Mbm--7120OM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbm--7120OM[/video]

18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Great movie.

19. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    I my situation, I have told the dog owners to keep their dogs out of my yard 'walk across the street', I have noticed people carry bags with them now....be nice but forceful....it's their responsibility. I am a dog owner myself and pick up my dogs crap every day in my yard

20. foamieswithmyhomies

foamieswithmyhomies Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    That deuce on your yard may in fact be the 2017 Red Sox....