Fighting

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Juan MC, May 31, 2017.

1. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    LOL! You're sick, dude!

2. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Thanks for the compliment!

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    [video=youtube;7w6OkNlxXf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w6OkNlxXf4[/video]

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Cops are wayyyyy too gentle with those punks.
    I would be beating the living fvck out of those kids with a billiclub, then handcuff them, drag the punks to a cruiser and toss them in headfirst.

5. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    That is awesome! They should have just started pepper spraying the crowd!

6. SkegLegs

SkegLegs Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Keep the fighting on the internet. Hide behind our avatars.

7. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    [​IMG]

8. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Broke up a fight in the water once, two dudes on boarts. One of those deals where the one self-described 'local' asshat got more & more aggro the more the naive offender apologized & tried to appease asshat. So I paddled over, no hands necessary, just that's enough now guys & move on. Also done that with people in cars with road rage who are about to go over the top.

Most people don't want to fight, they just paint themselves into a corner with their moufs. Give the both of them an exit opportunity & they bail. Almost every time.

But if it's gonna get to thumpin', then a simple thing that's almost always worked out over the years is that I always let someone take the first swing. That way, I can't be sued by the soon-to-be teefless jackass. Even better, when I invite them to take the first shot, free, on me, that usually brings things to a no-violence shutdown.

Cause most people have no idea how to actually fight. Wild swinging & screaming is not fighting; it's akin to 12 year old girls 'fighting.' zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Easiest thing in the world is slippin' punches. First thing you learn in the ring is how not to get hit.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    +1

10. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    that c@nt would of got a flying side kick to her lesbian face! real tough bit@h! I hope she dies a horrible death!

11. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    I just hope I can get the top part of the wet soot down and then I truly feel bad for that dumb fk! married 17 years and haven't had a drink in 10 month, kinda like a pressure cooker,lol. I'm a helpful,courteous person but wouldn't take a ounce of shatt in or outta the water! cant even watch the video above, I want to beat that bitc#es face in!

12. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    too old for that...and never, in all years surfing, ever saw anything physical surfing related. The only time I would consider something physical is if it revolved my friends/family, and that never happened. My older bro is an enforcer...I feel sorry for anyone would consider to mess with family/freinds, and he is truly very kind hearted, but one tough dude, especially when it involves family and freinds. Seen him in action, never surf related...and he was the never the one to start it, only standing up what was right.

13. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    I'm conflicted, because although I 100% loathe the type of insecure, petty, needle-****ed, undisciplined person that would attack another person over surfing, I'd actually be ok with seeing some of the soft and entitled surfers around here get called out, and maybe lightly abused a little bit in the water.

14. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    people fought a lot when I was a kid. while I think I am against fighting we did have a lot less overall hate back then. if you got out of line or talked chit you could easily get lickins. the constant possibility of getting your ass beat seemed to reduce the amount of shenanigans

15. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    first off I want to say fighting is stupid.if u fight in the ocean or over surfing that's even stupiddurr.

iv been in too many fights in my life,havnt been in a fight in probably 8 yrs.its stupid.people don't realize how easy it is to seriously hurt someone to the point they are a vedgetable or possibly dead.

first off,here in nj,u get into a fight and break someones bones,thats aggravated assault and they'll offer u 5 yrs which u will cop out to a plea bargain of 5 with a 3,meaning u have to do 3 years.

every fight I ever been in was somebody much bigger.lost a few lol and won a few,even a tie.iv been kicked in the face,stomped out,had my head bang against the ground.i also did damage to the point where id be in prison.

its just not worth it in my opinion.learned my first lesson in jail from a peasant.u fight somebody,theres no telling who that person is,might pull out a knife,might come back with a gang and burn ur house down,kill u,etc.

to see how fast sh1t can go downhill,go google fatal Newark nj stabbing and hopefully they still have the video up,happened like 2 weeks ago.in front of a conveinance store,all caught on camera,a guy is talking **** to someone,and the guy talkin sh1t threw a punch,and the victim dodged it and stabbed him once.and the sh1t talker is now dead,watch the video sh1t can go south very fast

16. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    ^^^^+100 Just can't do it!! Not worth it at all!!

17. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Real talk^^

Watched the video. He is going to have a hard self defense trial, the guy did buck at him holding a knife, thats not legal at all. You shouldn't insight someone and use a knife when they pop you. That's why it's good not to mess with people, I'm huge but I don't sleep on no one.

18. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    recreational ego fighting is gay

omg, rad dad brad is back.... sup dog?

19. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    fight for your friends family or girl. not waves. the internet tough guys come out now. Wonder how man have actually gotten in a fisticuffs match, been beaten to a pulp, or beaten someone else into that sorry state.

I may be young but ive had the coin fall on both sides for myself. Fighting aint worth it, unless it is and if you fight about surfing your a f a g and need mother nature to beat you down into your proper place by surfing some real waves of consequence.

20. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Well said. I'm not much for fighting anyway, but I'm absolutely not into it over surfing. I'd defend myself of course and I'd fight for my family or close friends and loved ones. Over surfing though?