Global Warming: Fact or Fiction?

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by sisurfdogg, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Donald J Trump

Donald J Trump Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2016
    He could attend one of my rallies. That's doing something positive for this country. Also we have great hats. #maga

2. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    way to go Donald, almost out of mommy and daddy's basement in hammonton, now on to picking blueberries, get to it ese'!

3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Yup...they learned that name change when they saw the Creationist change their mantra to "Intelligent Design".
    Neither will work.

4. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    [video=youtube;Z0GFRcFm-aY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    By Mike Ramsey and
    Colum Murphy
    WSJ

DETROIT— Tesla Motors Inc. TSLA +2.04% Chief Executive Elon Musk told an auto industry gathering here on Tuesday that his luxury electric-car company won’t be profitable on a basis that includes executive compensation and charges until 2020.

Making a rare visit to the heart of the U.S. auto industry during the city’s annual auto extravaganza, the Silicon Valley executive said Tesla’s Model 3 will need to be in full production mode by the end of the decade to turn a profit under generally-accepted accounting principles. The Model 3 is planned as a cheaper and less capable electric car slotted under the $71,000-and-up Model S sedan and its forthcoming Model X SUV in Tesla’s lineup.

6. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    That would be the fat losers sitting in the TGIF that you manage, sparky. The same guys who taught you everything you know about the markets.

7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I already said that I wouldn't live in fear or anything, never suggested you should either. Defeating ISIS is a big part of it and any other organizations who are pushing the same crap online to inspire people right here at home to do their dirty work for them, so they can claim responsibility for it.

At the end of the day, it's all the same, people died because of a radical belief system. That's why it's important to keep them f*ckers out of our country and over there. Destroy all radical cells and eventually get Sharia Law abolished from society.

I would say continue to live your life bro, but just keep a certain level of awareness in public venues that could be a target. Not saying be paranoid, just don't let something slide if it seems odd.

And Lastly, support and vote for people who take this sh*t seriously and will call it what it is without fear of being labeled racist or a bigot. That's something you can do. We as a society have to stop worrying what people think so much and being overly P.C., it gets people killed.

8. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    +1

9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    LOL Good one.

10. leetymike808

leetymike808 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2013
    They changed it from 'global warming' to 'climate change' because we are already past the warming part. The earth is warmer. And that warming is affecting the climate. Causing change in it's 'normal' weather patterns.

11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Cute, but wrong.
    The Earth is cooler; it started out as a ball of lava and has been cooling ever since (4 1/2 billion years).
    It is why we are walking on solid COOL ground. Otherwise, your pant legs would be on fire as you walk on a surface of lava.
    Climate does change in response to celestial movements mostly, with minimal change due to you farting all the time......

12. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Wow, this "hypergrowth" model sounds like either an excellent idea, or an absolutely horrible one.

If somebody isn't watching the model closely, I could easily see it brewing into a DeLorean situation.

Or even worse (and equally likely), a Madoff situation.

With government subsidies (aka taxpayer dollars), no less.

Hoo boy

13. leetymike808

leetymike808 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Ok. There is no real arguing the lava. But the surface temperature of the earth (as well as the ocean temperature) has been steadily increasing since the industrial revolution. As much as you guys want to think its some scientific conspiracy. I am truly amazed so many people who get their joy from the ocean and environment want to even argue against doing what we can to make sure we don't f*ck it up. Who cares if climate change/global warming is real. Why shouldn't we do what we can to keep the planet healthy?

14. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Well that doesn't make much sense. I already disclosed I have been invested in TSLA since 2012. Why would me and my fat idiots keep shorting a stock we continue to make cash hand over fist on?

Come on down bro, I'll have some mozzarella sticks ready for ya! On the house!

15. backside hack

backside hack Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    What the fook is a "normal" weather pattern?

Any data from beyond 50 years ago used to make an argument for global warming is fooking joke. So many variables with such an inaccurate method for computing.

You have to be either naive (general pop), a scientist with a vested interest (science industrial complex), or a globalist (scum bag looking to use migration to take western world down a peg, instead of building up the areas of the world where these people live).

16. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Because, lee, the "global warming" is a financial scam--it has zero to do with science. It has to do with globalists once again trying to transfer your tax dollars to buy global friends.
    As for taking care of the planet and keeping it clean, I agree. But, don;t try to take our cars away, your surfboards, your home heating systems, etc. And they are trying to send you back to living in caves. Been there, done that.

17. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Now you are talking about two separate things. The problem I see is that for political purposes scare tactics, false information and often stupidity is being used to create hysteria over climate. Honestly I think those pushing the climate change hysteria agenda are doing the environment a disservice by dividing people on politics with scare tactics rather than focusing on the things we can agree on that don't rely on bogus data and wealth grabbing schemes like the Paris wealth transfer deal.

18. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Everything you said above is on point and I am not sure how I implied I anything to the contrary...

I was speaking specifically to Barry wanting to "send back all mooselums" and using the phrase "wait until it happens to you or one of yours" to try and fear me into his line of thinking.

19. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

It is not fear--it is the logic to be use to justify sending them back. Or be as the mayor of London- roll over and accept terrorism in your midst. Then again, Tokyo (13 million pop.) has no terrorism. Please explain why that is so.

20. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Kid does hit on something very true....it is a risky game, I won't deny that. That is why Elon must be watched very closely and he is...Yankee's got it under control.