Will all you..

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Braap, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Braap

Braap Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Yankee sum beeches quit drowning at my local beach? Emerald isle has had 80 rescues in ten days and several drownings within 100 feet of dry land.. If you can't swim, stay out of the rip current... I mean water.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. PintailDonkey

PintailDonkey Well-Known Member

May 4, 2016
    I pulled someone out at Figure 8 last weekend too... guy would have surely died. Gave him my board, but wouldn't let him near me. Don't ever let a drowning person grab you.

3. Braap

Braap Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Definitely not letting a person who thinks theyre drowning near me. Push em the bort and swim to where i can walk.

Mostly been black northerners that have been drowning....

4. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Crazy! Well, you know black people can't swim

5. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    i heard about it too. NC getting real windy last week, maybe still the same going on. taking a piss while surfing, i noticed i was drifting a bit. bet that's how it starts 90% of the time

6. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    lol!!

7. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Rip currents are attracted to urinating waders like a tornado is to a trailer park.

PSA #541: Swimmers: Never piss while your back is turned to the ocean.

8. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    my guido buddy told me a story how him and a buddy jumped off the boat to swim to shore.his buddy was drunk and started having some trouble and when he went to help him the guy kept pushing him under trying to stay afloat.so my buddy said he punched him in the face and dragged his unconscious body back to land lol.

people just don't realize its the ocean,not a pool.there is no safety net,no wall to grab on to,just thousands of miles of water.everyone likes to fight it head on instead of being smart about it.like if u lay on ur back ur body automatically floats but I guess most tourists don't know that

its always fugged up when u hear about a drowning and know there wasn't even waves that day

9. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Sound advice. They will climb you like a tree. I've needed to use self defense techniques to get drowners off of me. I like to swim straight down, victims don't and will let go. Using pressure points will make them release too.

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Watched the fat gross Pennsyltuckians at TPTSNBN this past wknd, allowing their kids to play in the shore wash, sometimes in the shore pound. Only one parent had their kid in a jacket.

Honestly, there were serious rips & cross currents going. I'd never let a kid in that stuff.

Gawd luvs babies & fools, but Darwin Rules.

The other asshats are the people who fling the tennis ball out into the surf for Rover to go get. Those dogs struggle. How to drown your dog. Stupid, stupid asshat people.

11. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    So awesome!!!

12. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
  13. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to summer brother

14. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Haven't seen ya in a while man, hope all is well!

15. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    The rock can. I saw him on baywatch.

16. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    My favorite is Mexicans swimming with jeans on.

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Oh look: it's toe fungal making a funny.

18. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Do you flunk Mexican students for being Mexicans? I don't understand your moral highground.

19. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    he sells them amazon jeans and crushes it

20. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    You only see them with their jeans before 9 and after 5 to get on for free. They get everything else for free which makes this not surprising. Maybe I'm part Mexican since I do the same thing to avoid any crowds.