Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Better yet is the saying that those that aid and abet the losers should die....I think it came from a dude called U2B....a long lost SI member of good repute!

2. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Because Americans were dying left and right before the ACA.

OK.

Sure.

Got it.

3. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Just....don't.....don't attempt to think & express yourself simultaneously, shvincterman

4. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Ok, I'll tell my carpenter, 'barry says you need to be eliminated, sorry'. Nuke 'em or bullet to the head?

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Your choice--it is 'merica, you still have a choice!!
    And tell him to charge you more, or get a better job, say, for instance with Grey or Houghton Homebuilders--they pay well and give healthcare. And yes, tell him to NOT get hurt!
    See? Problem solved.......

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2017
  6. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    LMAO. You do realize it wasn't undisclosed. All other members of the G20 were there. You obviously read all the CNN headlines that Trump held a secret meeting at G20 summit. Now, many CNN journalists are saying that they never said that. Which do you believe? CNN is lying because there wasn't a secretive meeting or CNN is lying that they said there was a secret meeting? Where did you read the story?

You can't make this fake news up even after CNN is caught in a lie. They say they never told the lie even though the headlines were all over their site. Brainless sheep are easy to spoon feed.

7. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I'm seriously thinking about 'Metarding' this thread with a picture of a cocque nestling a Vah Jay Jay.

8. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    Don't worry, I think "being retarded" will still be covered with the new plan. You're safe. I love how people just forget how insurance worked prior to 2010. It worked far better. Instead the middle class pays way higher deductibles and premiums than ever before. The free market system prior to 2010 is the only true way. It's not a right, repeal it completely. Nothing ever works when it only helps 2% of the population while the remaining 98% get ****ed up the ass. If you want your own pet project, donate you own money to the unemployed and welfare leeches.

9. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    They never earn it. They just want free handouts via forced govt charity by stealing from us.

10. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
  11. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Yellow Journalism for the Modern Era.

12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You mean....it is all written by chinks????

13. HelpHelpLetMeOut

HelpHelpLetMeOut Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    You should pay your carpenter more if you're so concerned, but its easier to steal from other people

fkn azzhole

14. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    I love how people like you forget the past. Unsustainable premium increases have been cranking along long before the ACA. At least now 30 million more people have health insurance, and if you're born with a medical condition, you are no longer completely screwed for your entire life. Let's take what's working and improve it.

[​IMG]

15. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    I'd steal from you, but you've got exactly shiiiit.

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    It's NOT working for people who have jobs & pay taxes.

You're willfully oblivious, sigwanker.

It's the aggro Lefties such as you who believe that working people should foot the bill for the people who are, for whatever reason, not carrying their share of the financial burden of Obama's shiiiite show named ACA.

In other words, as Rex so succinctly stated, it's stealing. In the guise of public health care mandates blah blah blah but it is without a doubt stealing from the working sheeple of this once-great nation.

17. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

First--that is from Kaiser--they are a left leaning biased source, always have been, always will be. Those numbers are insurance costs- not the cost of healthcare.
    Secondly, the answer to that graph is not ACA, not "single-payer" but, GET INSURANCE OUT OF HEALTH CARE. Problem will self-resolve as market is "provider to patient;patient to provider".

18. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Yea Sig that graph is crap. Does not illustrate 'what your are getting in benefits for the cost'. Premiums have doubled for ACA era. Insurance companies have made out like bandits.

19. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Maybe time to whip out the big mullet for a face slap.

20. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Americans With No Abilities Act (ANAA)

The U.S. Senate is considering a sweeping legislative bill, sponsored by the Democratic Party, that will provide new benefits for many more Americans.

The Americans With No Abilities Act is being hailed as a major legislative goal by advocates of the millions of Americans who have not taken advantage of the free grade school level, middle school, or high school education provided, nor any trade school training or college - and now lack any real skills or ambition.

"Roughly 1/2 of adult Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said California Sen. Barbara Boxer.
    "We can no longer stand by and allow People of Inability (POI) to be ridiculed and passed over.
    With this legislation, employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they have some idea of what they are doing."

In a Capitol Hill press conference Nancy Pelosi pointed to the success of the U.S. Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity - without regard to performance.
    At the state government level, the Department of Motor Vehicles also has an excellent record of hiring Persons with No Ability (63%).

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million mid-level positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose and performance.

Mandatory, non-performance-based, raises and promotions will be given to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees.
    The legislation provides substantial tax breaks to corporations that promote a significant number of Persons of Inability(POI) into middle-management positions.
    Additionally, it will give a tax credit to small and medium-sized businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires.

Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the non-abled.
    The federal Government will ban, for example, discriminatory hiring interview questions such as, "Do you have any skills - or experience - that relate to this job?"
    "As a non-abled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, Mich., due to her inability to remember “righty tighty, lefty loosey.” "This new law should be real good for people like me. I'll finally have job security."
    With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalented citizens will finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sen. **** Durbin,II said: "As a senator with no abilities, I believe the same privileges that elected officials enjoy - ought to be extended to every American with no abilities.
    It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her inadequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation - and a good salary for doing so."
    ================
    This message was approved by the George Soros Foundation, the Clinton Foundation, the DNC, the EEO Commission, the ACLU, offices of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer & Nancy Pelosi.