Farewell Chris Cornell

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by DawnPatrol321, May 18, 2017.

1. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    ^^^^^ I thought Chris was sober. Just thought it, didn't know why. That's what made this really surprising to me.

Speaking of these musicians. I love Alice in chains. When of this super eerie moments. Watch Alice in chains mtv unplugged performance. First song is nutshell. When layne sings the line "id feel better dead" it's so much more than just lyrics. You could really feel it. Through out the whole performance he looks shot. Can't sing. Looks terrible. It was there first performance in awhile i believe and he died not to long after. Iv gone through some dark patches in life that im not proud of. Not going to get into that. But ill admit. Listening to the live nutshell performance recording made me cry like a little girl for a solid two years. Actually wrote a paper in college about layne and his death and that performance. Got an A. But yeah... it's a eerie moment knowing the history and what would eventually happen to layne.

2. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    OPEN LETTER TO Los Angeles MUSIC INDUSTRY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
    JULY 22, 2017
    https://i.redd.it/spkj5517e8bz.jpg

"And given the many suspicious factors suggesting foul play in the death of Chris Cornell, as well as a massive amount of evidence implicating one of his former record labels in a world wide pedophile ring...."

Interesting at the very least so I guess we'll have to see if anything comes of this, but for me it seemed Cornell had everything going for him and all signs pointed to him being of good sound mind and happy in life, I always found his suicide to be somewhat suspect.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017

3. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Reposting this and calling it "interesting" is pathetic at the very least... Shocker that it also has to do with Hassert which you also posted about yesterday. Fu$king clown shoes.

4. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I just heard somewhere from someone that Archy is a kid toucher. They didn't say where threy got there info or even what their info was. Just that Archy is in fact a kid toucher....

Interesting at the very least.

5. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    What evs dude.

It wouldn't be the first time that the music industry had high prominent figures who trafficked and molested young kids.

Jimmy Saville ring a bell?

Given the stuff that's being revealed with many in high places linked to pedophilia and mysterious deaths surrounding them anything is possible.
    Clinton's in Haiti.
    Bill Clinton and the Lolita express.
    Podesta.
    Anthony Weiner.
    Hastert.
    The young movie stars coming forward and saying it's rampant in Hollywood.
    The Pope's right hand man caught in cocaine fueled orgies.
    On and on.

So again dude.
    Hate on me all you want.
    IDGAF

6. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Like I said. Word is Archy is a kid toucher. Not saying who said it or what evidence they had, just that they say it happened.
    Apparently he's trying to deflect his guilt on other and put focus on "famous people"

Sounds crazy but crazier things have happened

7. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    I guess Yankee's a child trafficker cuz he's always posting about pedophiles in high places.

8. PintailDonkey

PintailDonkey Well-Known Member

May 4, 2016
    Finally, someone has come out and said it... according to Archy, Yank is a child molester. It's one thing coming from Fungus, but coming from a solid conservative source, albeit with no evidence other than other conservative confidential informants. Besides... since Archy touches children, he would know if Yank did too... right?

I don't know myself, but it sure seems... interesting?

9. PintailDonkey

PintailDonkey Well-Known Member

May 4, 2016
    Oh.., and Chris Cornell had a top five best rock and roll voice. Soundgarden was middle school enshrined to me. About five years ago, I went back and downloaded all the grunge stuff i listened to at that point in my life... I realized it also went hand in hand with really surfing too. Nirvana, Soundgarden, Husker Du... moving on to Fugazi and more underground stuff in highschool.

The Day I Tried to Live

I woke the same as any other day
    Except a voice was in my head
    It said, "Seize the day, pull the trigger
    Drop the blade and watch the rolling heads"

The day I tried to live
    I stole a thousand beggar's change
    And gave it to the rich
    The day I tried to win
    I dangled from the power lines
    And let the martyrs stretch

10. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    The conspiracy about Cornell seems a little far fetched but atl the above which was proven true is really disturbing. The most disturbing are the abuses in Hollywood which are well documented. Still unbelievable that the leftists in Hollywood give a known child rapist a standing ovation. Unbelievable. The problem is they think they are intellectually superior and are fighting a noble cause. Meanwhile, there moral compass is all about infidelity, pedophilia and narcissism.

11. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    theres a lot of musicians who sang a lot of songs about death that aint here no more.alice in chains is my favorite band,a lot of their songs are about dieing and doing dope lol,subliminal messages.and it goes back so much deeper to 70s,80s rock.theres a lot of songs I didn't understand til I got older.
    just to name a few off the top of my head with soundgarden
    spoonman-referring to cooking dope off a spoon
    black hole sun-is about being dope sick
    black days-...................
    burden in my hand ........... the list goes on and on for many bands

12. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Sad to hear this.

13. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    My students recite shakespeare, marston, o'shaunessy, tennyson, frost, sing dylan, scott key, you name it.

14. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Jim morrison. Dead.

15. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Jerry garcia. Dead.

16. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Do you mean the worldwide pedophile priest scandal in the entire roman catholic church that has gone on forever that no one ever does anything about? That pope eveyone glorifies?

17. Donald J Trump

Donald J Trump Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2016
    I like my rock stars to not be dead.