Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Did you lube up before watching?

Or did you go at it dry?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    I went in dry and got sooooo wet 1/2 way into it.

3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Emperor Caligula appeasing the Praetorian Guards out of fear for his own life.
    It will not be long before he insults them as well.
    They will turn on him, because they know "the real story".

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Lol Turn off CNN.

5. Tlokein

Tlokein Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Uh oh Barry now you're "one of them".

6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Nah, it's just what I say to people when they're being negative. CNN = Central Negative Network.

7. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Always keep this in mind: Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump....would anybody have predicted 4 losers (big time losers) in a row? All four are and were either despicable humans, or just plain stupid morons. It is your culture that elected those 4 losers, in a row; that should tell you the direction your culture is heading. It is not a salubrious road, and portends to end poorly.....
    just opinion.

8. CarolinaCutback

CarolinaCutback Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Real question... who would you have chosen Barry? I know you don't vote, but is there someone you would vote for, other than yourself or your family etc?

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

No, none of them. They were "the" reason I don't bother to vote; not worth the time. Candidates have been horrible, both side of the aisle. I favor neither side.
    Last person I voted for was Reagan. He turned out pretty damn good but not perfect (thats politics).
    And I would not vote for family either-- I would convince them to not run.

10. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    On the fence with this one a bit.

I admit that I'm glad that our administration is finally supporting law enforcement, as well as the general rule of law, after 8 years of making cops out as criminals and criminals as misunderstood victims.

Yes, there have been clear instances of poor decisions by certain individuals, but the narrative was clearly painting not just with a broad brush, but with a power sprayer and a host of rollers and disregarding the masking tape.

Cops are the Good Guys, and are sworn with a very difficult task. Yes, many of them are d!cks and no doubt have some type of power complex. But my experience has always been that if you have nothing to hide and you let them do their jobs without floating them a bunch of BS, they usually have you moving on your way PDQ.

So, Cheers to Trump for attempting to mend the current chasm between cops and John Q. Public.

OTOH, he sure seems to be solidifying a particular base with cops and the military. And while this has always been a Republican hallmark, Trump seems to be working the angle a bit harder than his predecessors.

He seems overly concerned with "loyalty". And what better people to surround yourself when the feces hits the fan? Yup, the people with firepower that have taken a solemn oath to protect, at any cost.

Hopefully, this is nothing more than a show of long-needed support for an integral group that has seen little support for the last decade.

11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

And this is exactly what Caligula did for the very same fear based reasons.
    But his Praetorians ended up killing him anyways, then grabbing Claudius , his "idiot" uncle and proclaimed him "emperor", but he proved to be a better emperor--he was physically handicapped, but intelligent (which he had learned to hide, lest his uncle Caligula kill him).
    Sound familiar??
    All Hail Caligula Trump!!!!

12. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

13. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Barry I think you Caligula comparison is a bit of a stretch given the context of Caligulas character as an extravagant ruthless sexually immoral tyrant.

Your comparison of Caligulas vs Trumps rule of the country is along the same line as the Lefts comparison of Trump and Hitlers nationalism and the end result of Hitlers rule.

Both are based in fear and hysteria and little fact.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You know little of Caligula. Read the book by Suetonius, "I Claudius".
    And you know less of Trump.
    Both are lacking morals--Trump is no paragon of morality. Quite the opposite.
    Again, I favor neither side, but Trump is as big an error as Hillary would have been.
    Hopefully, he changes for our benefit. But that means he has to change a perverted moral code. At his age, that is rather impossible.
    Time will tell.
    In the meantime, I will label him "Caligula", out of my own decision, not CNN, not ABC, not NBC, not FOX--I watch none of them.

15. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
  16. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    I think Priebus needed to go. I never liked him and I think he was the person responsible for the leaks because Trump is not a Washington establishment guy. The communication director is a buffoon though.

17. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    o barry, you know that cracker never heard of Suetonius.

18. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Who?? <grin>

19. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Watch out or I'll report you for racism.

20. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    How is saying "Suetonius" racist?