This is Belmar.......

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by CJsurf, Sep 9, 2017.

1. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    This is Belmar too.........and the guy above on the foamy isn't on a foamy in this pic.

[​IMG]

2. NY-NJ

NY-NJ Active Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Philly dude has problem with NYers... Funny

3. NY-NJ

NY-NJ Active Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Yeah... no he didn't

4. Son Bather Bob

Son Bather Bob Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    DId da scrui lay down a beating?!?! I hope thers video!!!!

5. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Belmar always delivers

6. Son Bather Bob

Jun 16, 2014
    Big pipe with a red light. Shouldn't be hard to find everyone just needs to start posting directions to jenks on bretannas photos

7. Exit98

Exit98 Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2008
    It was ironic, since he was the one *****ing about people posting photos of pros at Jenks

8. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Hahaha! Da Scrui! Brudda got choked out... or maybe just a crack.

9. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    It's REALLY ironic since EVERYONE ...EVERYONE ... knows about Jenks... it's no secret and out in the open.

At least that left on the pipe doesn't really break that good very often... still it's kinda a jerk move, specially when he try's so hard to hide Jenks...

The pic isint even that good anyways...plus ppl get sick from surfing that spot all the time..

10. Son Bather Bob

Jun 16, 2014
    I was going to say. The amount of geese **** flowing through that lake is disgusting. I used to live there. Got my first winter session jumping off that pier when they were expanding the pipe.

11. Mr.Belmar

Aug 19, 2010
    Yes, have surfed there and there was always all kinds of junk floating around in the water... and the water stinks! I would get out and my wetsuite would stink like garbage..

Maybe that guy who took the pic would end up with a staph infection or something from swimming out there to take the pic... not that I would wish it on him.. it would just be ironic I guess...

12. Kanman

Kanman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2014
    That's one of my spots. Definitely annoyed it's getting all the hype. Fortunately ppl prefer that right on the other side... still though, not stoked.

And ya that pipe will kill ya. The water there is putrid and it may cause death. Stay away.

13. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Secret spots in NJ? Haha
    You can see nearly any one clear as day from any boardwalk including that one. It even has a nice big parking lot for everyone.
    And yes that spot has more beach closures for E. Coli than any spot in NJ.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I sure would wish it on him, absolutely!! A good serious E. Coli infection would do them all well. They earned it!!

15. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    the pipe thing is sea girt right?worked there for 3 years and not once ever surfed that spot,always crowded.its actually more crowded there in the winter than the inlet is.

being that theres only 1 tetropod jetty or whatever da **** it is called in jersey,its not hard to not know where Manasquan or jenks is.if u know Manasquan u know jenks.another fun fact been there a thousand times and never surfed that side of the inlet.surfed point plenty of times,but never there.

only time I got pissed off was when sam hammer/gleason and them da buiys had a video,still have,of a secret spot I used to always surf.after that video came out ,I have never surfed there again.still go check it out every so often but its super super crowded.i actually found that spot from news12 lol live on the beach during winter with some surfers,i went as soon as I seen it,and continued to surf there for probably 5 years before they dropped that video and it turned into a zoo.it Was a secret spot because u cant see it from the road and its a private beach so....home of the 2nd greatest boardwalk in the state,not a secret

16. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    There are many good spots within 10 miles either direction of that pipe. Much less crowded up there than what I'm used to down here in my home town.

17. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Got some little leftover wonky ones today with nobody but a swimmer in the water. No secret... just nobody out.

18. Mr.Belmar

Aug 19, 2010
    I saw it after work...a few guys here and there- and some fun looking waves, not much wind... didn't get out but looked fun