Long Hair Don't Care

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Jesterface, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Jesterface

Jesterface Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2017
    Surfing with long hair:

Everytime I duck dive I have to use one hand to clear my face of hair costing me on paddle stroke.

When saving tourists from drowning they could grab your hair.

Or when you get in a surf fight hair would suck.

Surfing while being bald:

You get major sunburn on your head

2. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I guess that you could have a man bun, but then you'd look like...um nevermind

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I had hair down past my chin when I was younger but have a fade these days. It’s just enough hair to cover my done piece giving it some protection from the sun, but not long enough to get in the way or require much maintenance.

4. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    It's tough keeping the comb-over in place whilst surfing... but I manage.

5. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Male pattern baldness... The struggle is real...

6. me tard

me tard Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2016
    head whips for no handed hair flings are where its at

7. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    If you only go backside, the wave keeps the comb-over intact. But you have to kick out early, no duckdiving!

8. surfin

surfin Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    winter time there is always someone out with the man bun under the hoodie , smurfer ...

9. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Back in the 70's, my hippie days, had hair down to the middle of my back.....chicks dug it, for some reason black chicks really loved it, don't axe my why, anyway, really long hair gets super heavy when wet....kind of a pain in the neck....lol

10. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Look at it...look at it!!

[video=youtube;xuboJiAUMd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuboJiAUMd8[/video]

11. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    I have long hair and about to cut it.not going to go bald lol.just a pain in the ass at work my hands are dirty and oily and don't like touching my hair/face but always seem to have hair in my damn eyes.i usually wear a bandana but my hair is glorious and likes to sway in the wind

12. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    No comment, was aboot to say something but nah

13. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Big black chicks love my skinny white ass, don't know why, it's a gift. I had a fro as a kid, and a heavy tan, maybe that's why. They still love me, LOL, salt and peppah

14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    When I was growing up black girls would flirt with me all the time but I never liked them. Always dated white girls. Then as I got older my taste began to change and started liking most types. I started checking off each type one by one. Then I met my wife who is black, white, and Spanish, and that was it. Changed everything. She’s the first “black” woman I have been with and I married her. So I guess what they say is true...

15. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Same here, growing up I always dated white girls. My woman now is half Thai. Yes, I am a lucky guy, all the Thai food I want!! (from her mom) I think I cook more Thai food than my woman because her mom loves teaching me.

16. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Don’t tell Chavez! Lol

17. luminosity

luminosity Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    MIL single?

18. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I used to have some awesome mid-back length locks. Then one day I met this super hottie that somehow convinced me to cut it off. We hooked up a few times so it wasn't a total loss. Also much easier to get a job after going short hair... who woulda thunk?

19. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I have mentioned it on here before, I think he knows. lol

20. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    That guy you saw outside your bedroom window in a trench coat with binoculars? That was me. You lucky, lucky bastid.