Dogs and surfers

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by aka pumpmaster, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Couldn't agree more, I've got 7 of them running around my house.

Here is a pic of my boy Bane giving two of them a show!

Attached Files:

cepriano and red dog like this.
  2. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    That's sweet kan! Very similar dims to my mini but thicker. You know how i love mine!

By the way, anyone know how to PM with this new format? I was beginning to talk to soulrider about shaping me something then the format changed. I'm using my phone as i don't own a computer. Gotta get in touch with that dude.

Kanman likes this.

3. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Bassmon, I believe PM's are now called "conversations". Use the icon (it's on top to the right.. at least it is on my Android) that looks like the back of an envelope.

4. Kanman

Kanman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2014
    For sure dude. Can’t wait to test it out. I’ll report back with a ride update.

Been scoping out the forecasts up around your way. Thinking of trying to get up there sometime in the near future. I’ll hit you up when I decide to.

If you don’t end up getting in contact with him on here, let me know and I’ll get you his number.

5. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Nice board, great tribute to the pup! I'll try to PM Soulrider if I can. My youngest son is in the market for a mini.

Kanman likes this.
  6. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    Awesome man. Can't wait to hear how you like it. I'm torn between a twin keel mini or something "high performance". I say that in quotes because what i consider high performance has more girth than what most big name shapers put in their boards.

I still gotta get down your way. Haven't been to the jerz in about two years. Just been busy with wedding planning and work and life in general. If your coming up my way definitely hit me up. If we get a good run my couch is always open for you brother.

Kanman likes this.
  7. Kanman

Kanman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2014
    I appreciate it man and likewise for you. You are welcome to try out my twin keel when I head up there next, to get a feel for it.

Now we just need some good clean swell. I’m still yearning to check out that pointbreak up there.

8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    this thread provides

y'all are my dogs

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Dog lovers....you are all pathologically ill with the affliction. Hope you all get rabies from them.....<grin>

10. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Never trust a man or woman who doesnt love dogs. That, and men with pony tails, can’t trust em.

cepriano, Kanman and LBCrew like this.
  11. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    ^^^lol

They say you can tell a lot about a person's character by how they treat their dog.

12. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I can see how that would be true.

13. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    And guys with goattees. I don't know why. Butt every dude with a goattee iv ever met was a little shady or a liar.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  14. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Yeah man... I knew a guy with goats... he did things that shouldn’t be said

15. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I love a good dog....with mustard onions and relish.

16. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    So do Koreans

cepriano likes this.
  17. Aqua boy

Aqua boy Active Member

Feb 9, 2012
    3DF730A9-D32B-4402-B25A-FB660BB6EB34.jpeg

This is my pup catching a sick one at our secret spot.

Kanman, La_Piedra, JayD and 1 other person like this.
  18. foamieswithmyhomies

foamieswithmyhomies Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    I never got the hype surrounding dogs. Grew up with one and he was fine, but certainly didn't enhance my life in any way. Having to take him out at night, come back early from places because you can't "leave the dog alone" and listen to it bark, scratch and smell wasn't a joy either. Maybe I'm missing something. I've been crucified in pretty much every social setting for not liking dogs, but i fail to see why they're so great IMO.

Side note, what's with all these young couples getting dogs and pretending they have a kid now? It's weird and undoubtedly is filling a void they're lacking in their relationship.

19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    ^^^ Can’t trust em lol

20. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Americas obsession with canines is pathological. You and I are "normal"; dog owners are mentally defectives who are into bestiality.