The Flu and Flu Shotts

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by ChavezyChavez, Feb 18, 2018.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Feel better? Homo lol

2. Toonces

Toonces Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2016
    You did it again, but that's ok.

You know, I actually like you for an internet surf bud. My intent, which you missed, is to point out to you that your thinking on this is very, very flawed. You should get a flu shot, and everyone around you should too. Unless, of course, you have a valid medical reason not to do so.

Edit: I had hoped to be able to show you examples of how insurance subsidization of flu shots is a perfect example of how, by simply following the money, I can demonstrate that you should get a flu shot. The idea is that if an insurance company is offering to pay for your shot, clearly they've done the cost/benefit and realized it's cheaper to eat the cost of the shot than to pay for care for the few people that get very costly flu-related illness. However, that's proving harder than I want to spend my Sunday on.

Regardless, my intent, dude, is for you to stop relying on what you think you know, and do some research and make an informed decision. A flu shot is one of those very simple things that can make a big difference in your health and well-being as well as those around you.

I might not know what are the best fins to put in your new shortboart, but the flu shot is a no-brainer.

It's actually in my best interests if you die because you'll be one less surfer in the lineup, but...well, I'd prefer you don't die this way. Maybe get eaten by a shark, or too much sex busts your heart...but not the damn flu. Surf's up.

3. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks Dad.

4. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Honestly I really don’t give a sh*t. I’m just toying with you, and it’s fun.

5. Toonces

Apr 25, 2016
    Same here (sort of).

I love you, bro, in a non-homo, please don't surf near me way.

6. Toonces

Apr 25, 2016
    If I ever make it to Florida, though, I do expect you to show me the goods since I saved your life in this thread.

7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Thank you for saving my life Toonces, I really appreciate it. I owe you one bro!

8. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    He actually makes a pretty good point DP. I'm not going to go back for the details, but didn't you say somthing about your wife having some sort of condition or issue? I get that you never got the shot and never got the flu, so therefore you feel you don't need to get it. But if you ever get it, would that be possibly bad for your wife? Serious question because i obviously don't know her condition like you do. I'd imagine it would be bad. Even if you get the shot and still get the flu... at least it won't be as severe/prolonged. In return keeping her safer. At least that's my thought on it.

Again, i get not getting the shot since you've never got it and never gotten the flu. I'm the same way. My fiance doesn't have the issues your wife has though. Just food for thought. Not preaching.

9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    For god sakes would you guys stop trying to save the world from the flu. My wife doesn’t get the shot either. Next subject!

10. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Anyone try the new rectal flu shot? Its a doooozy

11. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    Breathe. It's ok.

12. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Your phallus is a fallacy.

13. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    [​IMG]

nopantsLance and smitty517 like this.
  14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Calmer than you are...

15. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    Hahahahaha not this again

nopantsLance and DawnPatrol321 like this.