The GOAT

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, May 12, 2018.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Tony Hawk still killing it at age 50! He’s one of the most talented people to ever walk the face of this earth. The GOAT.

Liamsdad and Kanman like this.
  2. KillaKiel

KillaKiel Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012

Glad I saw this post. The only response is this

3. Kanman

Kanman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2014
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 on PS1 was a childhood memory I’ll never forget.

I spent hours upon hours playing “Warehouse” on a free Pizza Hut demo disk. That and pretty much every next Hawk game that came next. Good times.

Just got a little nostalgic thinking about that.

soulrider and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  4. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Yeah man. I used to live playing as Andrew Reynolds. Until the Spanish kid down the block.... who i traded some pokemon cards to for an Andrew Reynolds deck, a stabbed some guy in the neck with a broken snapple bottle in the neck and went to prison for life.

No but Andrew Reynolds was a beast and i still got that deck. Great game

soulrider and Kanman like this.
  5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Lol

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You guys need to get a life........

heaps of Meh likes this.
  7. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    it took me a few years to figure out wtf goat meant lol.kelly slater is a goat?what kind of sorcery is this.

I was never big on tony hawk he did the vert thing,i was always a street skater.rodney mullen is cooler imo

soulrider likes this.
  8. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Chad muska

soulrider likes this.
  9. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I wonder what Gator Rogowski has been up to.

Zeroevol and heaps of Meh like this.
  10. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    I don't think they have half pipes in prison.

heaps of Meh likes this.
  11. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    When you’re the best in the world in your 20’s, you can do that in your 50’s. The rest of us are mere mortals.

DawnPatrol321 and heaps of Meh like this.
  12. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    My fav was Mullen for sure... I idolized that guy. Just used to skate and not give a f.... then al those years of impact catch up with you and your body starts falling apart.

13. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Met Tony at Mad Beach Surf Shop back in the day. He said "excuse me" to me as he was walking through the shop and after that I thought we were best friends. LOL My favorite was Caballero. Did anyone ever finally find Animal Chin?

14. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    he is the GOAT of skateboarding, cool video! glad he's doing well from the looks of it. Anytime i remember the old Tony Hawk game, i remember Bob Burnquist's Christ Air and how i wanted to try that surfing. Then i come to my senses and realize i suck at getting airs. Also, saw Bucky Lasek on Jay Leno's car show - that guy was one of dem that did everything

15. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Cab was one of my favs too. And, the search is eternal (or until I physically can't lol).

Zeroevol likes this.
  16. cepriano

Apr 20, 2012
    I used to love skating,like it was the one sport u didn't need a field or special equipment to play u just cruise through the streets on ur board trying to jump things and slide down things lol.right now in the skate world id say aaron "jaws" homokie or whatever his name is,is at the top.dude got some crazy jumps

17. cepriano

Apr 20, 2012
    u know tony hawks brother is a well known surfer,and also the guy who created jackass,forgot his name not the trevor guy the one with the weird name that dresses up as an old lady was a long time skater/surfer who rolled with tony

18. cepriano

Apr 20, 2012
  19. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I know how to die a skateboard, but that's as far as it goes. That's my extent of skateboarding. No tricks, nothing fancy. Was always into dirtbikes (as well as street bikes) as a kid and adult.

I'm 47 now (I feel ancient every time I say that or type that) and I feel pretty good for nearing 50, but wasn't even able to do stuff like Tony Hawk when I was 20.