Surf Industry Revolution

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by HiThread, Jun 7, 2018.

1. HiThread

HiThread Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Recently i have noticed an uptick in rebellion agaist surf industry companies and publications by real surfers and soul surfers.

If we pull together we can take our community back.

Voting with our wallets wont work because they will just sell more clothing to nonsurfers.

We just have to troll and make fun of looser industry type surfers. surfers hate to look un-cool so much so that if you make fun of them they will stop talking.

So go and troll social media accounts of the surf industry and focus on personal character attacks!

Surfline just put in Discus fourm which is way eaiser to troll than the previous forum.

The majority of surfers are really cool people, but they are meek and mild compared to these industry type who are loud, directed and Narcissistic.

So make fun of these douchebag publications until they turn into yoga sites and make fun of these companies until they turn into Victoria Secrets. because face it women make up 80% of retail purchases.

If we all pitch in we out number these goober industry types 100-1. so get on those keyboards and help take our community back.

I personally have destroyed 3 mega douche surfers just by making fun of them, simple as that. because a douche bag surfer protects his image more than anything, if you make fun of them they will shut up..

I know it sounds bad but if these industry types are not ashamed about what they do and say than why would they get so mad that someone calls them out? its simple, they are in the wrong and deep deep down they know it, but their Narcissistic so they get defensive which plays into our hand by outing them as the douches they are. So they shut up to save face and do mental gymnastics to make them think they are in the right. Thats where the holyer than thou attitude comes from, its narcissistic.

Soul surfers and real surfers have been given the boot by the surf industry along time ago. lets take it back!!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    goofy footer and heaps of Meh like this.
  2. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    and Annapolis surfers too

willburne, heaps of Meh and smitty517 like this.

3. HiThread

HiThread Member

Jan 30, 2017
  4. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Great example brah

But you should have a meeting of the minds with our expert surf fashionista El Senor Frosty about which direction to go with this radical rebellion.

Me? I wear Carhartts and just don't give a fuck

heaps of Meh likes this.
  5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    What about hillbillies... what’s your opinion on “those people”?

6. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    "Shorebillies"!

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  7. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    If any competitors do not wish to be zoomed in on, they should not be there.

heaps of Meh likes this.
  8. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    There's a lot of girls who wear the "boy shorts" that are cut for women's curves and look very cute.

It doesn't hide their beautiful bums, but doesn't leave a bunch of cheek and crack exposed either.

Why not let each individual girl decide if they mind being ogled or not, this shot is getting ridiculous

heaps of Meh likes this.
  9. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Peterson has to pull her bikini out of her butt after every wave. Seems it would become old, and she would switch to something more practical.

10. HiThread

HiThread Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Ill stay stomping fools out in my Sperrys

There is a counter counterculture inside of our counterculture. now is the perfect time to compete agaist the industry using capitalism. i would never where any surf brand because then people would think i didn't surf; not that i care what people think, just saying!

Maybe a Be Happy type surf brand like the jesus fish so other real surfers can identity each other.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    La_Piedra and heaps of Meh like this.
  11. Ghetto

Ghetto Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Dunebillies.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  12. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    [​IMG]

13. cliff

cliff Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2008
    This is classic.

[​IMG]

What's a "industry type surfer"?
    How do you define a soul surfer?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

14. HiThread

HiThread Member

Jan 30, 2017
    If you dont understand what im saying you must have a room temperature IQ. you sound like a CNN anchor!

La_Piedra and heaps of Meh like this.
  15. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    I'm confused, is this the stuff for your hair before you paddle out. Paging Mr. Belmar

MOTOREX MARINE OCEAN FS 2T BIO OIL

CBSCREWBY likes this.
  16. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Can I hep ya? Got any good BBQ recipes?

smitty517 and JayD like this.
  17. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    What about companies like Vissla and Patagonia that market themselves as soul??

heaps of Meh likes this.
  18. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Patagonia has pissed of lots of folks in the establishment and those industry types that just don't get it. Yvonne is a true adventurer and pioneer and has earned the right to "sell out" and make a few bucks.

Once I started a grassroots surf apparel company called Aquadelic. "Take a Liquid Trip" was the slogan. Gave a bunch away to surfers and sold a few to surf shops and traded them for weed in Costa Rica. Does that make me a bad person?

19. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Yes. Yes it does!! You be very very bad person!! Hideous, in fact.

sisurfdogg and heaps of Meh like this.