Newby to the crowd

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by MrBigglesworth, Jul 9, 2018.

1. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    whys it say guest under ur name mr cuda?

I don't think anyone has to go delete their account because ur leaving.i pop in and out from time to time,yea this place is pretty dull at the moment,i come on and don't see any threads that pertain to me so I got nothing to say.

I look at it like this place is like a marriage,i never been married before lol.but its like its the same old people telling the same old stories we've heard a million times and u just have to sit back and listen to it and try not to be a dick.this is 2018,its illegal to hurt feelings.get with the times

CuckNorris and MrBigglesworth like this.
  2. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    mr bigglesworth u seem like a cool kat,plus anyone named bigglesworth is cool with me.ur little man cave looks bigger than my house lol.i got boards on top of dressers,outside in the yard,3 more up in the attic.some have lots of dust on them,its sad.some got dings that need to be fixed.i usually use the same board all year long.summer time is migration for me,i don't pop my head out til September or if we get an early hurricane

3. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Thanks Cep... your on that list I’ve kept on with while lurking so I already know your someone id drink a beer with. It’s sorta like this: I’m like a mutt who needed a home but the home I needed had to be somewhere I fit in... a frikken tall order believe me. I’m here like fukin Johnny lol
    And that man cave is my pride and joy... and every spare nickel I could scrounge up.
    Say it again - I love this shyt

CuckNorris, SCOB3YVILLE and cepriano like this.
  4. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Sometimes pictures help get an idea of what kind person your dealing with - I’ve got a few I’ll share

My Heart and her little pal Sebastian
    Kids got seawater in her veins and enough stoke and kindness to make anyone smile

Attached Files:

Notaseal likes this.
  5. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    270CC553-1FF7-47A4-A6A5-54E6FBD13594.jpeg Me as a much younger man making the “eeeeeeeeeeeeee” happy face with some toys

SCOB3YVILLE and metard like this.
  6. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    B3BBD2BD-CD35-434A-8B4A-E42F248A3584.png My break when it’s pretty mean...
    That was a double overhead day and an asskicking for yours truly. Man has got to know his limitations -
    Or drink some bourbon in coffee before suiting up hahaha

ChavezyChavez likes this.
  7. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
  8. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    724A46A3-9437-4C1A-879F-3962AC4EA24F.jpeg Me proofing where I was on a COLD Sunday morning ...

Notaseal likes this.
  9. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    I have since matured in my tastes - still have the SPAS12 and UZI but everything else made way for duty pistols and duty shotgun and then a Barrett M95 bolt .50cal and a .300 Weatherby mag all snipered out. Kept the Franchi and Uzi because their collectors guns but everything else became what I used, and if I didn’t shoot it, I didnt own it.
    The .50 can’t even be stored in my home in MA anymore, so that’s getting a good home somewhere amphibious.

ChavezyChavez and metard like this.
  10. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    D4FCA205-24D0-436E-B1EF-96CD8182D1FA.png 75526EB0-2946-4D1A-9838-5D4705E45915.png 2A971C85-E829-4135-B4C0-B537A8170495.png My DelRay for when it’s too dam big and scary for me to paddle out in days... but man is it a rocket ship and stable as a dancefloor even over chop and big bumps doing it. Paddles like kayak through huge inside breakers. Way above my pay grade surfing wise but gets me to up my game in the fall, winter and spring...

metard likes this.
  11. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    F8D5021E-F5DB-47A4-9AFC-05B5DF6AA861.jpeg My first non-pop out boart - 9’ Schaper. Thing was really good at throwing me off as soon as I got my feet planted lol. That was the down payment for my first custom shaped. Never looked back.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  12. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    2D4FE5B8-4BBC-4177-BAF6-4965FA11C300.jpeg What I play with when it’s not a surfboard or myself lol
    Old school 850s in a Cigarette 38’ Top Gun. I’m the engine whisperer Hahahaha

La_Piedra, Kanman and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  13. Wavestrom

Wavestrom Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    so you surf from Nantasket down to Green Harbor and that's it?

14. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Tow me in! Let’s meet up in OCMD!

La_Piedra and MrBigglesworth like this.
  15. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Basically, yeah. If your familiar, I’ll do point allerton if it’s southeast. The jetty once in a while but I was in the way a lot and I’m not cool with ruining someone else’s vibe. Egypt beach, rexham once in a while is good, Beatle rock, Brant rock. Never been on Green harbor because usually when it’s good there it’s really good on Nantasket. Just pick your spot.

16. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Hahaha, he runs his drives high so your inside a fifty foot rooster tail/water jet... but you sound like you’d be game anyway hahaha

17. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    I used to surf belmar, can’t be much different!

CuckNorris likes this.
  18. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    See! I knew it lol

CuckNorris likes this.
  19. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    It's come full circle

At first I "thought or fought" Mr. Wiggles was the re-birth of Cudda

It has now come full circle and it has been confirmed by this here surf predictin' website that in fact they are on in the same

Now everybody owes me tree fifty

CuckNorris likes this.
  20. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    What's your proof dawg

CuckNorris likes this.