Friday what you sipping on update...

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by boogitym, Oct 3, 2014.

1. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016

2. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    nopantsLance likes this.
  3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  4. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Going to be chilling on the beach next few days with friends and fam. I want to make a large jug of a refreshing beach beverage.

Any good recipes?

5. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Hunch Punch!

6. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
  7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    That's one version. There are many ways to make it. I like to put a lot of chopped up fruit in it, let the liquor soak into the fruit and eat it later one after having a few drinks. It'll get you lit! Another option if you don't want Everclear and Vodka is to use a bunch of different Rums.

8. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Last night, my son brought home a 6-er of Mickey's big mouth malt liquor in the squat green bottles. I wanted nothing to do with the swill. But he offered me one, so I took it.
    Best forgotten faded memories of college late nights/early mornings of drunken debauchery came to mind. I do not recommend the stuff.

ChavezyChavez and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I had a nice seafood dinner with my wife tonight. We had the Chilean seabass, and it was amazing.

I tried a Double IPA from Brooklyn. 6 Point Resin is what they call it, anybody had it? It’s fucken good and gets the job done! 9% for a beer is pretty stout but it tastes lighter than that.

10. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    Bro
    Your liver needs it's own screename.
    not judging

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Tell me about it, I got too drunk last night and ended up sick. Feel fine this morning, but was in bed early. I stopped drinking during the week though so I guess I saved it up for the weekend. No work today probably didn’t help my cause.

12. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    I've been cutting back, but I'll be better off without it altogether. Just turned 63 today, and alcohol doesn't help the aging process.

13. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Think i’ll cut back a little more on the weekends too. Yesterday I went overboard. Started with 3 Patron Maragaritas at lunch. Then we went downtown and hung out outside and listened to a saxophone player and drank a few Dragon Point IPA’s, then a few Captain and Cokes, then went home got sick and passed out. When I say a few of each, I really don’t know how many of each. More than 2, less than 5, so probably 3-4 of each. Won’t do that again anytime soon.

14. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    Happy Birthday DosXX
    This ones for you!!
    [​IMG]

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  15. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Until last Friday night, I had been cutting back. I had a few too many of various alcoholic concoctions during my son's farewell party. He's going onto the Army tomorrow.

16. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Worthy of a big send off. Where is he headed?

17. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Ft Jackson SC for 10 weeks Basic then to Ft Eustis VA (near Newport News and Williamsburg for 18 weeks Blackhawk helo mechanic training.

Notaseal and nopantsLance like this.
  18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Nice, that sounds like a solid job.

19. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    of course..
    congrats on son!!
    & Bday
    moderation