Billion+ dollar lottery

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by nopantsLance, Oct 21, 2018.

1. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Billion+ dollar lottery
    The odds are so out of control huge that buying a ticket is just as stupid as not buying one.

2. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018
    They changed some part of the numbers system and the way the “quick pick” tickets are played I think. A guy who works for the mass lottery was saying that its possible because the amount of tickets being played should have increased the chances of the random number combos exponentially but so far no winner. I’d be curious to see if the winning combo has ever been picked - meaning this weeks number was picked a month ago. If not, then something’s fishy.

3. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    And honestly? That’s too much moohlaa ... talk about a giant turd magnet/dinner bell for every scumbag you’ve ever NOT met not to mention your friends hahaha
    I’d be good with a few million. Enough to take the stress off but not enough to make me stress...

HEY! Pants! That’s a great idea for a thread - especially with the deviants on this here webbersite...
    “What would you do if you won?”

4. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    With that kind of money you can buy an island and keep it scumbag free.

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  5. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    I dont know though, if it’s US owned, I’m still dealing with govt scumbags, and if it’s some banana republic then I’m dealing with even more lawless govt scumbags hahaha
    Maybe in Indo or Maldives?

And let’s be straight up - with that kind of money you could buy 20.

Truthfully, with a lump sum of over 900 million, I’d give away 75% to family, friends, charities and random people in rough patches. Then? Travel. And surf or attempt to surf anyway haha
    And catch up with my kids.

SpikeLee33 likes this.
  6. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    I would wipe my ass with $100 bills for the rest of my life if I win this thing.

7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    We bought 4-5 tickets. But Floyd Mayweather spent over 2k on tickets so he’s probably the odds favorite at the moment unless someone has dropped more coin than him on this.

8. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    And then pay my taxes with those hundos

9. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Now THATS the best post I’ve read from you

10. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016

&
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  11. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Wife and sons would each be given 20 million and sent on their way. For me, a drug-lord style compound/hacienda in Costa staffed by scantily clad Asian hotties and secured by an army of outlaw bikers

12. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Hahaha! Hey wait! I know that guy!

13. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    In all honesty, i wouldn't want the money.

Don't get me wrong. Im not being all high and mighty or anything. If it was given id take it in a second. Just saying id get bored. Working for a living, making things work out when there's not much money in the accounts, all that normal life stuff.... yeaaaaah it sucks but it's what makes us human at the same time. I view that type of money for essentially nothing like a curse. It'd 100% change people

14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    You’re full of sh*t lol

15. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    No offense. That's retarded

16. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Haha like i said i would totally take the money without thinking twice. I just know i would be the biggest jerk alive if i had that kind of cash.

17. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Worst part of this whole thing is when I'm behind some mouth-breather at the gas station picking their numbers.

The lottery / gambling ruins peoples lives.

18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    My opinion is that money doesn’t change people. I believe if you are a bad person or an asshole already, it will simply amplify that and you will just be a more noticeable bad person or asshole. However, if you are a good person with a good heart, it will amplify that and people will see how good of a person or how big your heart is. Good people do good things when they have money. And Bad people do bad things. So if you feel you’ll be an asshole with money, then you must already be one. Just my .02

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Panhandler, ChavezyChavez and Kyle like this.
  19. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Trust me he’s not - he’s just saying he’s afraid it would change too much of his circumstances that keep him true to who he is as a person... which brings me to agree with you on the first part. He’d still be on the site and still be doing his thing - he’s just being humble. Same with a lot of Swellies I’d say... can tell you I’d be one generous mofo and kids/vets charities would be well taken care of long after I croaked. I’d do a lot for surfing too. And like I said earlier - how cool would it be to just randomly show up and do something huge for someone? I’d be super stoked to have that kind of opportunity.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  20. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I don't give a rat's ass about being true to myself, or losing who I really am. I want a billion dollars dambit.