Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Trump has been in power for 2 years and still have found enough evidence? Weird, so the Mueller investigation is a sham because it's been two years with no evidence but you've had 10 years to prove Obama is an immigrant and haven't. Wonder how you rationalize that.

At some point, you're gonna have to admit the dude is a US citizen and move on to another crackpot theory.

2. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    [​IMG]

3. Sir_Ballyhoo

Sir_Ballyhoo Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Dude, you obviously didnt read the article.

4. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    But oh yeah, stupid does not penetrate your box of reality.

Yankkee likes this.
  5. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I did, I just don't believe any of it because the article is from 2016 and we would have seen some action by now if it were credible at all.

6. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    They spent 5 years on this investigation and not one indictment? Looks like a ridiculous waste of taxpayer dollars to me.

7. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    Why would Trump waste his time on this now. You have got to think long term, its chess not checkers!

8. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Is this a serious question?

9. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    You're seriously going try and say that Trump has evidence BO birth certificate is forged and is just sitting on it? That might the cake for you Bally.

Have you seen his rallys? This would be such good red meat for his supporters to show he is exposing the swamp. That would be the chess move. Too bad he can't because it is all bullshit.

10. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    You crack me up. You brought up the birther stuff. Im just offering information and you go into a tail-spin about conspiracies. A conspiracy is just a way to question the official story. Are going to tell me I should just trust the official story? Well, Im not here to do that.

Yankkee likes this.
  11. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I brought up the birther stuff because the news site you referenced in known for pushing the Birther theory, therefore hurting their credibility.

Now you're just "offering information" huh....sounds like back peddling.

12. Sir_Ballyhoo

Mar 8, 2018
    The information is all around us. Light = Information. Thats why its so important for control freaks to harness it's power and try to control it from others, so they can continue to rule over them. But you already know this...King Ky.

13. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    As king I proclaim you must pull your head out of your arse.

14. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
  15. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    What is your perspective on the NRA?

“When the good guys win sometimes” is an interesting statement.

It’s definitely a good thing that dad was concealed carry. Stupid shit can happen at any time. I hope him and his child are okay. He is a hero!

And yes, the media ignores these episodes all the time and highlight the worst episodes to scare the population.

I agree that you should get your head out of your ass! Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is no joke. Pick a position Kyle, don’t meander around an obscure independent view with no value.

Sorry but your whole mantra is vague and it smells of hypocrisy. What do you actually stand for? Just b/c the wind changes doesn’t mean it moves you.

DawnPatrol321 and Yankkee like this.
  16. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
  17. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
  18. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
  19. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Meaning the good guys don't always win ie Pittsburgh this weekend.

You will have to be more specific when you ask my position. Or do I have to be left or right, Jay? One isn't allowed to make up their mind based on each issue?

I feel the same about the NRA as I do about any other major lobbyist outfit, not a fan.

20. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017