Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Notaseal, Jan 1, 2019.

1. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    I worked out on Vail for a couple of years and a chick I worked with was from Big Sky. Went there a couple of times and loved it.
    I like Jackson Hole best (when it’s not too crowded) but Big Sky was right there.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008

3. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    2018 sucked for me. It wasn’t all bad, but I had a rough Summer. It started out great. I met a woman, the first I had went out with in 4.5 years. I got a little too attached and it ended quickly. It was doomed from the start for reasons too long to explain. Within less than a week later, my best friend relapsed back into alcoholism. It was hard watching him be drunk every day. It really ruined about a month of our Summer. In between that and the fallout from the short lived romance I had. I’m not one to throw around the word depression, but I’ve been depressed a few times in my life and that was one of them. I’ve definitely had worse, though. I didn’t wanna ride my bike, I didn’t wanna surf. It was a piss poor July and early August in Jersey, as far as surf goes, anyway. But I didn’t even wanna go out on the rideable days. I mostly sat inside with the AC on with my buddy while he got hammered. It might have been good the two weeks I was in Oahu. Early June was fine, then the surf flattened. Mid-July to mid-August was just a wasted month, as far as my personal life went.

Things got better after a trip to Oahu, with my two best friends and nephews. The alcoholic one got sober again in Hawaii and has remained so ever since.

It wasn’t all bad. 2018 was great for surf trips. I finally took a couple for the first time in 4 years. One to Rincon for the first time in January for 4-5 days and one to Oahu for two weeks in August.

I’m hoping for a nice 2019. I think it will definitely be better. Already got a couple trips I plan on doing. And I also plan to seriously start dating again. And I won’t be upset if things go wrong this time. I was just going through something that happens after the first time you get attached to someone in a long time. I’m psyched for the new year! Hope you all are, too!

4. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    like a always say, keep you foot on the ground and the other in the clouds when dealing with relationships

MrBigglesworth and eatswell like this.
  5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Try having a more of a F it attitude, smoke some herb, it'll help. Let the women try to slow you down, don't hunker down the minute you start dating, make them sweat you some, if you are busy doing things, they'll beg for more of your attention, then you give them a little, but keep it movin, don't let them control your time. Before you know it, you'll have a ring on the finger and the rest is history. But not without a good fight! HAHA

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Notaseal, eatswell and La_Piedra like this.
  6. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Nvr too high, nvr too low

eatswell, La_Piedra and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Here you go Eatswell, watch this 3 minute video. :D

Kyle likes this.
  8. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
  9. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Always remember that before taking a girl on a date, rub one out. Neutralizes the body and mind.

10. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I'm not into weed or even drinking, but thanks. She actually treated me like a rock star early on, but after totally closing myself off to meeting women for over 4 years, the minute I got attached, was the minute things started going bad.

As far as marriage goes, it's not for me. I would have liked to have children, but I'm 48 in a couple months. I'm already 4 years older than my grandparents were when I was born! I was engaged to a woman much younger than me 5 years back. We were together for over 5 years. I kept putting off making a wedding date. I do regret it and I don't. I think I would have done things differently if I had to do that over, but I wouldn't wanna give it another go with her if I had the opportunity. Great girl, but no need to try retreads. I definitely plan on giving it another go with meeting some ones this Spring! When I'm done working for a few months. That takes up too much of a time at the moment. Looking forward to a trip in a little over 2 weeks that I ain't even booked yet! Still deciding!
    I learned that one long ago hahahaha.

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Not alcohol, only if you choose to, i'm just recommending a little herb on the evenings / weekends to unwind a little bit after working hard and not getting laid. No sex + no vice = a lot of pent up frustrations. If you aint banging puss daily, and if you aint knocking the edge off with a bong rip or spliff toke, you are doing it wrong. Plus, if you take a toke and get laid you'll hit it like a champ. Even better, find a chick who will burn one with you, it'll make her all tingly down there and the sex will be better than you can imagine. You're not getting any younger, time to make some changes bruh. Listen to your pal DP, I knows a thing or two.

12. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Yeah man. Just do your thing. DPs advice could be good advice, could be terrible advice. Point is people are diffrent. One chick might respond well to DPs method. Another might be like screw this and bounce.

At your age and considering your last post. Just do your thing. Simple as that. Your not in high school. No need for mind games. Unless you like that. If you doing you isn't her thing, cool... see you later. If she's into it, great... get you some boy!

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  13. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Worked for me! HAHA a few dudes on here have met my wife. I don't need to brag but I will... :cool:

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    And don't get me wrong eatswell. The goal is to NOT get married. If you try to avoid it, it's almost inevitable you'll end up there one day, because women want what they can't have.

15. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
  16. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
  17. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
  18. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Pls don't kill urslef srsly

19. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    2019:
    Surf more
    work less/work harder

20. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    If you're not thinking with your d**k, you're walking backwards.