Stormy

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by nopantsLance, Mar 31, 2018.

1. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016

2. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
  3. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
  4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!! Throw the key away.....

nopantsLance and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  5. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    You'd think that the El Chapo hearings would be front page news, instead of buried behind Page 3.

Don't want to mess up anyone's narrative I guess

nopantsLance and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  6. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018
    Well, according to Dems, no drugs come across the border. So it is not news. But soon enough, the Dems will blame Trump as a racist for putting El Chapo in jail....

7. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    I don't think anyone has said that drugs aren't coming across the border. Just that the majority are coming through ports of entry (which they are actually right about)

8. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018
    Which means they have to be walled up....
    Dems should be flogged....all of them

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    smitty517, Yankkee and nopantsLance like this.
  9. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    This might seem funny, but I swear it's true.

In areas where they have the modern fencing, people are using homemade catapults and flying cheap Ultralight helicopters and dropping off bundles at predetermined sites on the US side with GPS coordinates.

Then there's the good old fashioned method of using 1-10 "mules" with backpacks who cross and wait out a spot near a road where they'll be picked up. This is how Brian Terry was killed.

The narrative that most of the dope is coming through our Ports of Entry is a big fat lie.

Yankkee, Barry Cuda and nopantsLance like this.
  10. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    ]
    I agree that dope comes across other points but not like it does through ports.
    The same 1-10 rules applies to mules driving trucks.
    They wouldn’t be Billionaires by having mules walk across the borders. That takes trucks, boats and planes. Not catapults and hombres with backpacks.
    I’ve seen the catapults. That sh!t was awesome.

11. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Border Patrol's drug apprehension amounts (including BP immigration checkpoints) are annually larger than CBP Port amounts. Any CBP K-9 handler will confirm this, they all get monthly reports at their sectors detailing every single load caught by BP and every single Port on the northern and southern border...type of drug(s), total weight, valuation and means of apprehension.

Actually, they are billionaires BECAUSE of mules. Think about it. Wouldn't you want to use the path of least resistance?

Now, I'm not saying that walking backpacks is the most efficient way of moving dope.

What is actually happening is that smugglers exploit EVERY avenue...at the ports, between the ports, air sea, EVERYTHING, because it benefits the business. They will lose a load here and there, at the port or out in the desert, and it is accepted as the cost of doing business.

Often, they will use a "moron" with a "throwdown load" (maybe 30-50 lbs of Mex schwag) and follow him up with the "real" load (either a much larger amount of schwag, or maybe a cocaine or heroin load). The logic being that if the port officer is alert, he will catch the moron with the throwdown load which either backs up traffic or causes a distraction so that the guys with the "real" load will be quickly waived through so officers can concentrate on the throwdown load.

While out in the desert, guys will load up trucks and SUV's to the brim with 400-800 lbs of schwag, drive out to the middle of nowhere in New Mexico and Arizona (particularly the Tohono O'odham Reservation that I referenced a couple weeks ago), cut a fence or move a barrier, and haul ass to the nearest road.

I've seen all this stuff dozens and dozens of times.

my personal experience says that the actual truth is that drug smuggling is a 50/50 split both at and between the ports.

I have dozens of friends and contemporaries whom have worked with either BP or at the POE, or both. Many of them are still employed in either Florida or NY. I would be happy to point anybody in the right direction who would like to talk an agent or officer and find out the real truth, and not the line of bull feces being shilled by the msm.

12. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    You are far more educated on the topic than I am, so wouldn’t claim to know what you know.
    My opinion didn’t come from the msm, more from just my own logic, documentaries and family members that work in fbi and customs.

La_Piedra likes this.
  13. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Another little known fact is that when smuggling weed, smugglers usually move 70-80-90 lbs at a time. Not always, but frequently.

this is because the U.S. Government has a "threshold amount" of 100 lbs of weed before they will Federally prosecute.

smugglers will kind of protect their mules this way. If they get caught with under 100 lbs, they are subject to more lenient State guidelines (except in Texas).

Naturally, California has the most lax laws regarding drug smuggling, with Texas being the least lenient. This has everything to do with the 9th Circuit versus the 5th Circuit.

However, not every smuggler can choose to move their product through CA. The cartels have every section of the border divvied up, with the main smuggling routes (called "plazas") being distinctly owned and run by their respective cartels.

So if you're the Gulf cartel, your land based smuggling operations will be through that portion of Texas...unless you pay off another cartel for permission to use one of their plazas in another area.

This is one of the main reasons why cartels go to war. Either somebody got caught using another's plaza without the due tribute, or someone is trying to muscle in on another's turf.

loads of several hundred pounds or more are always well concealed and brought through ports. I remember a 2000 lb load concealed within brand new water heaters on pallets and wrapped in cellophane in an 18- wheeler with counterfeit logos.

Also, there has been several cases of counterfeit Border Patrol vehicles in the middle of the desert that were stacked to the brim with bundles of weed.

Amazing how none of this ever makes it into the national spotlight.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    headhigh, nopantsLance and Yankkee like this.
  14. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
  15. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Kid, you post fascinating stuff - - gracias! :cool:

16. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    I like facts.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  17. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Serious question. Is there even a market for Mexican weed in the US? Everyone I know who likes the ganja says the stuff grown legally in the US is fo shizzle.

Back to border wall talk - sorry for the sidebar

headhigh likes this.