I double dog dare any swellinfo Mods to show you face in front of me, bring it!!

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by xgen70, Mar 14, 2019.

1. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Yeah I don't get the hate. It was funny when it was misdirected at Herlihy lol.

Why so cryptic? Maybe you can dumb it down so idiots like myself can understand.

I still don't understand the 14 year old page link, can anyone explain wtf this guy is going off about

Yankkee likes this.
  2. simod5

simod5 Super Moderator

Jan 26, 2014
    read the sticky.
    know the sticky.
    live the sticky.

3. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    read the sticky.
    know the sticky.
    live the sticky.

Ok, yes that fair enough. No one is arguing that.

The explanation I'm looking for (even though NOYA) is how I can post something and it is Immediately DELETED, <<absolutely no way any Mod could have Viewed the Video Post in its entirety for any Offensive content? PLus it is on Youtube which already has its own filters for such content. I took a picture of the post, the second time before it was deleted again. I took care to Not to write out any Offensive language by using special characters. And I'm sure you would not have to look far on many posts to see far worst. So IMO, it was deleted due to Political Bias, plain and simple. WHich is and was the point of this Thread.
    It is understood that any and all website do and should have some decorum and regulate/restrict/review content/post, etc. You got to< i get it.

Surfing, Skating, outdoors sports, WALKING the dog for three hours straight almost everyday<<its about Freedom. Censorship on a surfing forum is just so oxymoronic in so many ways, and like what was already said:

" If you put “Jussie smollet” in your headline they’ll delete your post and block you.

These guys are clowns"

So don't try and act as it ain't happening and it's the users/members fault, every time. Plus you/Mods act like you can not take the time or write a script to Highlight or link the offensive Content so that the User/member can understand what happened (what they did wrong to avoid doing it again) and why<<justification So, EVEN THOUGH NOYA. It that asking too much? Anyway.

That is why I'm giving Micah a Hard time as well. <<talk about throwing the various surfing communities under the bus to some anonymous cabal of PC MODS. Micah did say he has no {control} over the MODS/Banning, whatever. <<thats what he said. So yes, once again, Thanks Micah for selling out to some corporate PC controlled Media group, way to go. He should Disavow some of this to save some face, But I won't hold my breath.

4. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
  5. Wavestrom

Wavestrom Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    I am Making important points and You can Tell because I am capitalizing random words.

WHY CAN"T I POST ABOUT A BLACK ACTER ON THIS SURFing website where people like to discuss surfING? Freedome of speach, you will be herring from my attorneys MICAH.

BassMon2 likes this.
  6. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Man. Dont people have better things to get upset about. Some people got way too much time on their hands.

Kanman and MrBigglesworth like this.
  7. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
  8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    So what in gods name did you do to end up in New Hampshire...rape a nun?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  9. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I came for the beautiful fall foliage, no one told me about winter.

MrBigglesworth and La_Piedra like this.
  10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Seems to me, xgen, that you misunderstand "private business"- SI has the right to censor and set the rules. Don't like it?? Go elsewhere, I suppose. You are NOT "free" to abuse the rules set by SI--it is their organization. You do not even have "right to free speech" here as SI is not the government, and First Right freedoms apply only to them, not private business.
    Now, I just came back from a banishment--I am not whining, I earned it.
    Have a good weekend, man. Catch some surf and chase a few bikinis.

11. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
  12. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018
    HE LIVES!!!!

13. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    ...after all these years I'm used to the haters

La_Piedra, Zeroevol and nopantsLance like this.
  14. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
  15. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    In sequence:

La_Peidra is following me around from thread to thread<Now who is Stalking Whom? Plus why are you so conflicted about >>Clownface<< do you like him or hate him? Clownface was randomly threatening someone's wife, was he not? And Not sure why you are still having issues with comprehension skills, But I still do not hold it against you.

WaveStorm, Came out..to defend Micah, That was sweet. But All I got out of anything was that you are Gray and middle-aged<<it's ok, we are all headed there, you are going to be ok.>>Side note, sorry WaveStorm that I use capital letters at times, No rime or reason really, sorry capital letters trigger you somehow.

BassMon2, you need to get together with Kyle and change your Avatars from barely Knee high waves. Your welcome. And you still got WAY more posts then I have, so who needs to use their time more wisely, you or I?

Barry Cuda, Thanks for the words. The winds blew it to snot last night, then by 0930 the winds went N too much, otherwise, it could have been a great log session this morning. I ended up Walking the DOG in the OCMD St. Patricks Day Parade, YES in the actual Parade. HUGE CROWDS, I got some great video of everyone from 56st to 45th that I'm giving to UNSCENE Productions for edit potential.

DSC03042.JPG

16. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    I got enough time to get on here and bounce.....not dig up a 14 year old link that doesn't seem to have any relevance. And that was a fun knee high day man

17. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Where if you don't mind my askin' is that wave? Is it cm?

18. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    The natives are restless

La_Piedra likes this.
  19. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Sounds like you are just pissed off and swinging at anyone dude. Stone? BMon? Strom?
    Some of the most laid back easy going NON-judge mental dudes on this site.
    If you wanted to vent about the unbalanced wacky way the bans are handed out, that’s cool, but you went nuclear and when some asked you to explain or gave you some good advice, to went after them too.
    And now it’s a big overblown waste of space and your point is gone because you got so worked up it got lost in the mess. So you just completely lost the 2hours and 57minutes you spent typing and being mad for nothing at all.
    And Mano, here’s a serious hint that’s not a dig; you openly threatened someone in writing with felony harm. At the minimum they could absolutely perma ban you without blinking an eye...
    It’s hard to do but you need to remember to try and control what you say and do when your pissed off cause words and actions have consequences.
    Just my .02

Zeroevol likes this.
  20. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    That was actually at my local spot in central LI. Probably about 6 or 7 years ago. Maybe more. Hurricane swell in the AM, got out for a second sesh in the afternoon when that picture was taken. Size dropped and the tide was super full. Waves were only waist high at best but still had that ground swell power and breaking basically on shore. Even though it wasn't big it was a beautiful day and a fun sesh!

MrBigglesworth likes this.