Worst Surfing invention

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by grainofsand, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Wow, bummer to see. Was just inside there last month, they were doing a ton of construction on it. 50 million Euros worth if I remember the guide correctly.

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    At least you got a chance to see it before this happened. Many, including myself never will be able to.

MrBigglesworth likes this.

3. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
  4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    My wife, gave me the tour of Paris 18 months ago--she was proud to show me her culture, including the Cathedral. Being only 2nd generation french of Quebec (her grandparents were from France), Notre Dame was one of her pride and joys as a French Catholic. This is NOT a nice day for her.

DosXX and Kyle like this.
  5. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018
    It would not surprise me.

6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I can imagine, it's pretty shitty of whoever did it.

7. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Probly some poor kid that got molested getting revenge. Talk about cucks, look at you fools getting up in arms about Catholicism.

antoine likes this.
  8. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Doubt it was intentional. Kyle said they were doing construction on the place. A place that old? One bad weld and it goes up in flames.

sisurfdogg and La_Piedra like this.
  9. Barry Cuda

Nov 19, 2018
    This building is much more than catholicism--it was a piece of art. Like the Taj Mahal.

DosXX and Kyle like this.
  10. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Surfed the hook 3 fake points to choose from plus the cove and then they filled them in with sand. A sin.

11. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    They douched buxton last year. It sucks.

12. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Army corps of engineers it is, then. Worst surfing invention.

Kyle, DawnPatrol321 and sisurfdogg like this.
  13. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Agreed. For some reason the pope and now this get a free pass while the worldwide child sex abuse continues on for hundreds of years.

antoine likes this.
  14. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    Or crippled like me. I was a shortboarder 35 years when my legs got wrecked. Now i need longer boards than i used to most days.

15. grommet712

grommet712 Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Instagram and all other social media. guess thats not really a surfing invention. so on that note before i ramble Id have to side with the anti SUPrs. The internet was great especially when all you had was unreliable forecasts and a very basic surfline. The constant need for showing everyone what every spot is like at that moment is gnarly. Im not totally innocent. But this constant uploading of surf data via live action update when and where is gonna fuck our lifestyle more than anything

DawnPatrol321 and La_Piedra like this.
  16. grommet712

grommet712 Member

Dec 15, 2010
    hey cj surf. i kinda get what your sayin but i have to disagree. When i was a kid.. oh fuck no one cares. Anyway longboards can be a hell of a good time and so can shortboards. Get really good at both and then argue with me...

17. grommet712

grommet712 Member

Dec 15, 2010
    third post just to stir the swellinfo pot-opia

La_Piedra and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  18. toetog

toetog New Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Not lucky for us in Jersey, the delusion was strong in that post. Short memory if you think any of the north end breaks even come close to the days before the constant pumping. Laughable actually.

Kyle likes this.
  19. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    [​IMG]

La_Piedra and DawnPatrol321 like this.