Dear Adnim, What's Wrong With The Forecast?

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by La_Piedra, Jun 14, 2019.

1. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    That's what I'm saying! That poofed. All the "grey out" threads CYC started got merged. The mods are here. They know what's going on, maybe not technically but they know there's an issue. At day one and day two i didn't think much of it. But it's been quite a few days now. Id expect atleast an acknowledgment of the issue.

Maybe you guys are right. Maybe somthing big is about to happen

Kanman likes this.
  2. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    You chicken inspector you.

nopantsLance and La_Piedra like this.

3. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Yeah... the adnims are active.. Another tidbit I just learned from the carbonmedia.com website, they are owned by another company:
    Carbon Media - A VerticalScope Company
    https://www.verticalscope.com

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  4. goofy footer

goofy footer Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    I was afraid they might have blocked my screen name, if they do will get another swellie to post info. Seems we're making waves, how about providing update on the future of forecasting, they owe us that much .................

5. goofy footer

Sep 23, 2010
    Its a maze of Media Companies, Web Designers, Capital Investment, and registered agents. Even though Carbon Media owns the domain unknown what entity manages the site. What a cluster fck ..........

6. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    I thought it was Gray pride month.

7. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Advise medicale

seldom seen and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  8. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    [​IMG]

nopantsLance, KDHJB, desandan and 2 others like this.
  9. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Isn't it ironic how posting information or intelligence gets censored...just like Orwell or Communist China?

nopantsLance and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  10. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    23 skidoo

ChavezyChavez likes this.
  11. Yankkee

Yankkee Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Post pics, yours of you Karen, you’re not exempt, you’re new. And you’re a lurking beaver, so you need to redeem thyself on Yee Olde Fourumme

nopantsLance and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  12. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    Are things getting censored?

If the guards have deserted their posts, the inmates will take over the asylum.
    And that right quick.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  13. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  14. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    I would worry about more than the screen name... you launched an attack. You may disappear.
    Put me in your will ASAP just in case

15. epidemicepic

epidemicepic Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2008
  16. goofy footer

Sep 23, 2010
    We all feared SI was might be going from gray to black; my frustration lead me to seek some answers if the problem was temporary or permanent? When I saw my post about SI owner Carbon Media as well as other posts on the "gray" forecasts had been deleted thought my efforts were receiving some attention as someone was finally looking at the site. So rattled the cage a little more hoping it would result in some response and it worked. I called Yank to tell him what I had done, he OMG & LOL .............. a goofy moment ............

An IT guy called me an hour later from the new media group ownership; Carbon Media has been sold, so much in transition, so many IT issues with web sites to fix/repair. The weather data, NOAA and wind data migration is "broken" they are trying to fix it. Mitchell thought this might be the problem as when Micah designed the current web site as the data feeds in then its migrated into the SI graph with other data. Now who ever does the individual day description is still a mystery.

The IT guy wants everyone to know they are diligently working to resolve the forecasts issue and its being given highest priority but no ETA at this time. He expressed to me to tell all not to leave the site, they need us, the Ads generate revenue so participation must maintain status quo. The IT guy has my # and screen name for up dates until everything gets back to normal.

GF

17. Yankkee

Nov 8, 2017
    You The Man G-Man!

Remind me never to get on your bad side / left side lol
    You’re relentless! :D

Awesome intel — gracias :cool:

18. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  19. Kanman

Kanman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2014
    Good work and glad to hear that at least someone got through! They should pay you a couple bucks for your time.

20. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    nah dude....theyre sorting out the forumme users v. forecast users to determine what is better use, focus and investment in the site

deleting my app now. see yall fokers around

antoine likes this.