What's Your Next Surf Trip Going to Be?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Sep 30, 2016.

1. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Oh and then there's this place:

desandan and eatswell like this.
  2. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Oahu again (second time this year and third time since August of last year) in probably late July/early August. Gonna do 2 weeks there, maybe even 15-16 days. Nothing officially booked yet, but I've got a bit of a business trip to Europe in late August and I have to work for about 10 days in July, like I do every year.

But I'm definitely going again in July or early August. And I'm pretty excited, like usual when I'm going there. Hopefully the forecast pages on this site will be fixed by then!:p

3. NICAfiend

NICAfiend Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    Just got done purchasing our airfare to Chile in October. This was suppose to be our trip last year but we ended up moving, and well, that royally screwed everything up. I plan on getting a lot of water time in but we're also spending a good bit of time in the Atacama. Surfing wise I plan on hitting spots between Iquique and Antofagasta. This will be my first time in South America so I'm excited. If you've been to Chile before I'd love to hear your thoughts, tips and/or advice.

desandan, DawnPatrol321 and eatswell like this.
  4. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Dude, bucket list dream. Super jelly here.

Give us deets when you get back, and more examples of your photography skillz would be appreciated.

buen viaje y mucho cuidado

5. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Would like to see Mason Ho surf that spot...

eatswell likes this.
  6. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    not Mason Ho, but...

desandan and JayD like this.
  7. desandan

desandan Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Looks so fukin fun

La_Piedra likes this.
  8. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018
    It’s still In it’s infant stage but I may be in south Florida the end of August, gulf coast treasure island and I’d love to hook up with some waves and stoke one day of the trip. Hoping I can make it happen, and get to meet up with more Swellies!

Side note: I sold a portable stand to a guy this morning out of blue - he saw them at my buddies local shop and had to have one, and he’s surfing Pump House area in the fall for vacation... small world some times lol

9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    That’s my ole stompin grounds bud, it’s really WFL, not SFL, but w/e. You should make the trip East if there’s no waves Gulfside, which is most likely the case. It’s 3hrs from the Gulf though.

Panhandler likes this.
  10. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    I’ll have a rent a wreck and my Roberts so I’m not worried about a drive if it’s for waves and some fun! But I’ve been there and saw them surfing the jetties and I even had some chest high wind swell right in front of the condo last time we were there. Rented a 6’10” From the local shop down by Caddies but it was too much too soon lol.

11. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Suncoast Surfshop? That’s where I bought my first couple boarts. I’ve had many a drink at Caddies lol, and you can get some fun waves where you are staying. The Gulf is fickle though, and is the reason I moved to the Atlantic. It’ll drive you insane if it’s you’re home break, trust me, getting skunked when there should be waves is common there. That said, I have had some very memorable days on the Gulf. Venice Jetty especially.

pdub likes this.
  12. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    That’s the one. They rent borts for $20 a day and deliver to the condo building. Gave my wife a SUP for a day for free. And caddies has been a fav spot going back a LONG way!

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  13. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Next trip is back to El Salvador as early as this fall hopefully. Man I'm missing this wave right now, but then i just surfed two footers all day and am currently sunburnt and drunk....so yeah...Bring on the 10 footers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

desandan, UnfurleD, eatswell and 6 others like this.
  14. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    This is literally a dream wave scenario for me. It's a right, big open face....i would die and go to heaven on that wave

15. bobbypoint

bobbypoint New Member

Jul 1, 2019
    Hello guys,

I am a French girl surfer ! I am currently doing a surf trip Morocco in the area of Taghazout, 15 km far from Agadir, and this is really nice ! I stay in Aloha Surf Camp ! Come & join me for more fun !

MrBigglesworth and UnfurleD like this.
  16. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Do you surf whilst wearing ass-less chaps?

17. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    #boobypoint

#catfish

#sexpartner

18. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Glassssssssssssss..... gorgeous

desandan likes this.
  19. MrBigglesworth

Jun 29, 2018
    Why did i suddenly hear the jaws theme when I read this? And then...” Oogachacka Oogachack Ooga Ooga Oogachack - I cant fight this feeeee linnnn,deep inside of meeeeee...”

I need therapy.

Or some FRIKKEN WAVES!!!!

20. jhoansosa_flores

jhoansosa_flores New Member

Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2019