Dear Adnim, What's Wrong With The Forecast?

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by La_Piedra, Jun 14, 2019.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I flew down to Texas and bouned Misty.

2. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    We cool. I must have misunderstood what you were getting at.

La_Piedra likes this.
  3. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    If your name was Rob Kelly, SI would be up and running by tomorrow.

4. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    These guys are making me twitch. Got to be trolls right? People can't actually be that dumb, can they?

SCOB3YVILLE and ChavezyChavez like this.
  5. ltif

ltif Active Member

Nov 12, 2016
    With no surf forecast the only thing left of this website is the forum. Kinda like one of those "surf" shops where all they sell is way overpriced t-shirts, hipster sandals and bikinis, and no serious surfboards or gear. None of the salespeople there know or care how to surf either. LOL! As long as you keep clicking the forum they keep making money so who really cares if you even own a surfboard much less use one. They just testing to see how much they can make without actually providing anything surf-related. It's all click-bait now baby.

SCOB3YVILLE, DawnPatrol321 and Betty like this.
  6. StarfishOrifice

StarfishOrifice Active Member

Jul 10, 2019
    looking for swellinfo, graphic seems gray?

7. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    This is a long thread...

UnfurleD and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  8. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Whalecum, Starfish Orifice lol

if you have the time and patience, read through this entire thread to catch up on what the hell is happening to this hole.

speaking of holes, new guys have to post pictures of their significant other's holes before posting further on this board.

don't disappoint us

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    I smell a merger coming.....

SCOB3YVILLE and Kyle like this.
  10. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    This forecast is like a broken clock, it’s bound to be right once a year. And I think that one time might have been yesterday at 4:32 pm.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  11. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    51577903.jpg

12. SandAss

SandAss Active Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Honestly starting to think there is no coincidence the ocean has been completely flat since the forecast went down. Can we at least default to 5 feet at 18 seconds? Maybe it will fool the ocean.

13. 3rdperson

3rdperson Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Seems like a good time for this -

I built a website a couple of years back with the intention of building and growing a small social media platform around the forum community it created. Other things became more important and we stopped working on it so it's just been sitting forever. If there were a forum growing there.... I could move it up the priority list and get back to it..... Bring back the writers, expand a build new features, etc,.. if anyone has interest in checking out the site , pm me

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  14. oipaul

oipaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
    All that stuff is great and all but is tertiary to an actual semi-accurate surf fucast.

La_Piedra likes this.
  15. 3rdperson

3rdperson Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2014
    That's what I mean. If we had a reason to start building it out again the forecast page would be updated. We could develop our own or partner with the currently available forecasting sites to bring in whatever we need. Which, the forum community would have a say in. That was the idea of the site originally, to build the site based on the suggestions of it's users. We have the bones (existing site) and the development team, we can create whatever we want.

La_Piedra and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  16. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    just got rid of the swellinfo app - gbye!

17. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Not true. I haven’t checked SI for surf forecast, reports, or anything other than the forrumme in years. Obviously, I first heard about it as a forecast site but I have surfline. Well, I have towelies log in.

The characters on the forrumme make me come back. Plus those new red “notifications” are really cool. Gets me excited when I see em.

MoStok was a good concept. Should bring back and make the new 2nd light emergency meet up when SI fails.

18. StarfishOrifice

Jul 10, 2019
    [​IMG]

shes so dreamy bro

19. StarfishOrifice

Jul 10, 2019
    her tube feet are where the real action is