Trump / FBI / Russians

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by backside hack, May 12, 2017.

1. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Yeah man, me too!
    I miss the 50's/early 60's. If the wife burned dinner you could put her across your knee and spank her like a petulant child. Saturday nights were for wives but Friday's were for the girlfriends. You could send your secretary home to change if she wasn't wearing something sexy, like a slit skirt and low v neck.
    Now, when you talk to a female you have to look down at the ground like a submissive in an S and M dungeon.

2. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    [​IMG]
    ...and had hands like a baseball mit

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019

3. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Me too. Seems like people were a lot happier, and weren't so publicly outraged at the slightest perceived misstep. And while it's good to see flagrant violators get their comeuppance, there's way too many innocent people being harassed and harangued by certain people who have an inexplicable need for attention and/or some ridiculous axe to grind.

But thanks again for your typical weak contribution of passive-aggressive sarcasm, as opposed to real and meaningful dialogue. I realize it's all you got in the face of constantly getting owned.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  4. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    CyC is just bummed because he got fisted lol

5. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    It's just like going for an Asian tug... Except, instead of getting a tug from a petite Asian you get a big old white guys hand up your keister.

6. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Somebody should have explained that to him before he went in.

It doesn't get any easier either. The doc wants you to come back every 5 years for another.

Still trying to decide on either Astro Glide, or sticking a big ol rat trap up there for my next visit

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I had to have mine checked about 5 years ago, I doubt I will ever go through that again. I think I’d rather die lol

8. Sir_Ballyhoo

Sir_Ballyhoo Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Exactly, just like racism. Why would you give two shats if someone is racist towards you? Thats their problem not yours. Nowa days people are programmed to be offended so easily. Unlike you Sig, I call you an idiot all the time and you dont give a damn. I like that about you, strangely I find comfort in that.

9. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    they got those new things where you crap in a box and mail it off.

sounds cool, but the fasting and prepping was equally as bad for me. After all that I may as well round 3rd and head for home and a finger up my arse.

The part I really hate is when they simultaneously rub your grundle. Seems so unnecessary

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  10. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm totally demanding propofol when they go up my ass. It's not a masculinity thing either, I have a hard time putting a dollop of prep h up my ass whilst 'roids are present.

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I think I would elect to do the fasting and prep work and then shit in a box. Seems more doable to me. Although I’m a fat ass so not eating every 5-6 hours seems like a challenge to me. I want to believe I can do it though.

12. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Dude you don't need no Milk of Amnesia. They give you something that puts you "out", but you're actually still awake and somewhat lucid. You don't know what hit you until you regain consciousness on your couch while you're narfing your 3rd cheeseburger.

the biggest problem is that you may say things that you normally wouldn't say in public when you're on the stuff. Some of the nurses were laughing and told my wife "good luck with that one" as she dragged me to the car.

seldom seen likes this.
  13. NNYNJ

NNYNJ Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Is your doc Dr. Bill Cosby?

14. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Nah I don't think so, I know what a Rorer 714 feels like

And no post anal seepage, so there's that

nopantsLance and seldom seen like this.
  15. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  16. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    They gave you drugs? Dude I got ripped off, no drugs were offered to me. I gotta ask for that next time, if there’s ever a next time.

17. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    haha you got raped!!!

18. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    (Sobbing) He didn't even whisper in my ear, he didn't even put his other hand gently on my shoulder. No words of reassurance came from his mouth. It was cold, emotionless. It's not what I thought my first time was going to be like.

19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    :mad:

:(

:oops:

La_Piedra likes this.
  20. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Dow Jones just crossed 27,000

fed has to raise rates eventually, though. Interesting to see where this leads, but I'm currently happy with my holdings