who here has been surfing this week?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Peajay4060, Jan 14, 2015.

1. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    real jelly. just heard a crack in my neck. not a good way to start my morning

desandan likes this.
  2. curl

curl Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013

3. Carson

Carson Well-Known Member

May 19, 2006
    Another day of domestic surfing. Powerplant for some waist to head high west swell. Started out a little funky town with stiff north winds, then swung around to onshore, jumbling it up even more. Then turned around to blow stiff offshore at 7:00, lasting about 45 minutes, cleaning things up significantly. Then it was back to stiff from the north, funking it up and it turned to back to stiff offshore just as I was getting out around 8:00. Wind, you're drunk. Go home.

Zeroevol and antoine like this.
  4. Rob Gnarley

Rob Gnarley Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Whats up people!? Its has been awhile. I have been busy working, surfing and snowboarding a lot. Check out my Youtube Channel: Rob Gnarly East Coast Action Sports. Winter Longboarding.jpg

5. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013

6. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    That's better than what I'm headed for this afternoon. 2 ft and semi choppy. Its supposed to go off shore and clean up a bunch but I hope there's hope for a bigger bump

7. curl

curl Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
  8. curl

curl Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Swell has held up , a view from Indicators , looking down the reef .

desandan and antoine like this.
  9. Carson

Carson Well-Known Member

May 19, 2006
    Little mashup of SW and NW swells. Sets hit should high or so. Light offshores, but still a little chopped up from the winds yesterday. Got a good one with a little face wash cover up.

antoine likes this.
  10. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Long time no post... just so busy

Some fun waves this morning. Chest to head hi and kinda warm, not your typical winter.

Curl thanks for the pics of PR. Nice to see some pics of green plant life and warm waters, everything here is gray and brown, no leaves on the trees etc kinda gets to you after a while and you forget...

desandan, antoine and Carson like this.
  11. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    Good to see you guys posting up! Got more 2 ft longboard waves yesterday at the pier. There was this one guy in full suit gloves and boots ...mimd you I was in trunks and a rash. This dude was angry and made life miserable for me. Just as I was about to say some kind words to him a younger dude regulated his behavior and brought peace back into the session !

Carson likes this.
  12. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    real bad spell here in South Carolina. had one sess in the past month that was waist hi, and nothin coming for next couple weeks. might be planning a trip down south around march madness

antoine likes this.
  13. desandan

desandan Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2013
    nice lil swell here yesterday - This weekend looks real promising

antoine and Zeroevol like this.
  14. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    RG, I checked out your YouTube Channel, nice!! the video with the dog pulling you on the skate board, is that behind/near Fox run? Looks like you are snowboarding blue and where else? I leave on a trip for CO in a week and a half, hitting Eldora and Breck, I so amped!!

15. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    If you make it down near cocoa beach give me a about ..maybe wa can catch a few waves and grab a beer!

UnfurleD likes this.
  16. curl

curl Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
  17. desandan

desandan Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2013
  18. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    DawnPatrol is down that way, I caught some surf with him 2 years ago.

19. curl

curl Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Des, end of March .Surfed Puntas early ,leftover wind swell .

desandan likes this.
  20. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Beach replenishment has turned one of my locals into a grinding sandbar drainer. From earlier this week. This wave will grind down the sandbar like this for 50 yards before it opens up into a more mellow wave.

Drainer.jpg