Jersey shore guidettes

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by iceybeatzjosh, Jan 28, 2010.

1. iceybeatzjosh

iceybeatzjosh Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2007
    have you seen jersey shore on MTV? guidos are wack. but some of the girl guidos are hot as ****. everyone girl on jersey shore was hot.. except "SNOOKIE" snookie is ugly though. the girl that got kicked out ANGELINA was the hottest. so is sammie. and JWOW.

2. eshore

eshore Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2008
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek

Micah your thread killed it...

3. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    :D That's Great!!!!

4. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    Do you like to beat the beat up?

5. divinesurf

divinesurf Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    i hope your not serious.... and if you are you must live in a damned town in NJ where no quality girls live....

6. gromsurfer123

gromsurfer123 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2008
    that show is ruining jersey. i went to philly and everyone was asking why i didnt look like the people from the jersey shore...

7. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    Tell them its because those people aren't from NJ.

8. mexsurfer

mexsurfer Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    tell em you forgot your gel, gold chain, blowout, 400$ glasses, ed hardy wife beaters, and spray tan at the shore house

9. Shakagrom

Shakagrom Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Ya, i get similar questions from out-of-state friends as well. =(

10. super fish

super fish Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2008
    HAAAAAAAAAA

start low and work your way up.

Yo those girls are straight skanks dude. Someone once told them to stick milk with their captain crunch...then they replied "yo I stick jager bombs in my captain crunk."

But on a more serious note, they are a living definition of cake face.

11. 1234austin

1234austin Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2008
    all those girls on jersey shore are trash...

12. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    Haha, the best is when JWow's boyfriend is on the phone and he thinks she was dancing with Paulie. Snookie picks up and says "we were battling to house music, its not like she was grinding to R&B". Who calls dancing "battling"? :rolleyes:

13. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    I was out last weekend and some girl was getting on her boyfriend's nerves and he said 'you better shut up or I'll Snookie your ass'!!

14. avonsurfernc

avonsurfernc Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    How is Ocean Dump NJ doing? With their rent a cops? Citations for surfing after a summer storm? Man is that water dirty with the drain pipes draining into the northern beaches . I don't miss it one bit. And those lifeguards blowing their whistles....:eek:

15. SuburbanScumNJ

SuburbanScumNJ Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    actually 2 of them are from Monmouth County New Jersey

16. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    I know Sammie is from Hazletia, but The Situation has said Manalapan and Staten Island. I will consider him from Staten Island since he sucks so much.

17. bodyboarddude

bodyboarddude Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    i watched that show once.all i could think of when i saw those girls on there was,damn these girls are going to age terribly.i don't find them attractive at all,but if you do,try to imagine them with another 10-15 years of age.i picture terrible wrinkles,cig hangin off the lip & a baby perched on the hip while she's yellin at her husband/boyfriend.ew,no thanks

18. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    I agree, but did you see Snookie's mom? She looked so normal and nothing like Snookie. She must be adopted or something.

19. bodyboarddude

bodyboarddude Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    no,i only watched once & i don't remember anybodies mom being on there.

20. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    well, when you're young, you bang Guidettes for fun - they're great in that respect b/c they're dumb as gravel so they don't expect you to add any sort of rational intelligent conversation to the mix, so you can just very easily tune them out when they start talking about their 2 main topics of conversation - the various methods different guys use to **** them over and the various flaws and weaknesses of any/every female they've ever encountered. And they basically expect you to treat them like trash so you can act like a total animal and not feel bad about it. Guidettes rule!!!!