Looking for good noseriders for a YouTube channel

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by LongboardSessions, Jan 9, 2021.

1. LongboardSessions

LongboardSessions Member

Jan 9, 2021
    Hey everyone, I started a YouTube channel about a month ago based around longboard surfing in New Jersey belmar /Avon area.

Currently I’m looking for 1 or 2 decent/good noseriders to join me. My surf edits are lacking a bit of content and if I can develop some good relationships with a couple guys it could be fun.

Here’s a recent example of the content I’m creating:

If you’re interested, check out the channel and verify your as good or better than me (I’m not amazing by any stretch). Send me a DM and we can chat further.

Side note: not looking for a partner, just surfers for the videos. You’ll get amazing drone footage and be a part of the videos.

2. LongboardSessions

LongboardSessions Member

Jan 9, 2021
    Looks like I need three posts to post a link. Just search on YouTube for Longboard Sessions and in the filters click ‘channels’

3. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
  4. LongboardSessions

LongboardSessions Member

Jan 9, 2021
  5. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    He's probably the most talented surfer in Monmouth County, and rides both. The last time I saw him out he was on a noserider getting the longest rides, and with just amazing style. The kid surfs better than I ever did... and I'm no slouch as a noserider at age 57.

headhigh and antoine like this.
  6. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Come down to NC and I will show you not only the best southern fried noseriding that you have ever thought existed in the Milky Way Galaxy, but I will also introduce you to the fabled Carolina Cutback (Copyright & Trademark 2010 Sandblasters RIP in heaven brother, all rights reserved. Do not even think about mentioning Carolina cutback in your video SO HELP ME GOD.). Make sure your water housing is on tight because the buckets will be eXreme and I do not guarantee survival of your gear when the spray blast comes ricocheting off my bonzer longboard.

Manik, Carson and antoine like this.
  7. whoisJOB

whoisJOB Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2021
  8. whoisJOB

whoisJOB Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2021
    no warchild, you need a satisfactory hello tread and post in order to get further privileges. The only links that’ll work in the meantime are ones to pics of your Hindu wife

9. LongboardSessions

LongboardSessions Member

Jan 9, 2021
    Oh sweet! Ok I’ll see if I can track em down

10. LongboardSessions

LongboardSessions Member

Jan 9, 2021
    Lol wow, I’ll have to take you up on that one day. What a description

headhigh likes this.
  11. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    I believe he's just opened up a surfboard factory somewhere in Long Branch/West Long Branch area... if that helps.

12. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    :D