What's Your Next Surf Trip Going to Be?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Sep 30, 2016.

1. whoisJOB

whoisJOB Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2021
    yeah, you still live in the most fvckd up materialistic state in the union. say high to your nazi gov for me. who’s the next kamala/pelosi/feinstein cvnt to come out of there? CA is cool if you get rid of the politics and 90% of the peeps

2. Carson

Carson Well-Known Member

May 19, 2006
    I just ignore the politics and the politicians (and anyone that talks about it). It works pretty well for me. Just look around and look at all the blessings that I have.

3. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    I'm an old fock with a 3 yr old 5/4 with a broken front zipper, I don't mind the 30's with sun and no wind, otherwise... I live close enough that I don't need to hit every winter swell, I can pick and chose, I don't surf for other peoples score card.
    I'm guessing your a Masshole or maybe a Conneticunt? Just curious

4. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Great point Carson. That's the way to be anywhere

rodndtube likes this.
  5. curl

curl Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Manik , what size wetsuit ?

6. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    The O Neil I speak of is a 2 xl but is a little tight. I'm 6'1 and 215 solid (I don't bench press Hindu's since my hernia but do thousands of pushups a week), if you have something in mind for me I'm more than interested, please pm, I'm not broke but frugal, kids in private catholic school, no xtras for me right now

7. whoisJOB

Jan 5, 2021
    Upper new englander

8. whoisJOB

Jan 5, 2021
    great way to live and sure that’s conducive to happiness. CA still blows fvckin cvck and it will get worse

9. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    LOL, no worries on location, just curious. I talk shit to those that deserve it. You think localism doesn't concern you at all tough guy? I don't share stories, like military talking tough, I can ask specific questions , and then pull punk cards from wanna be's. You aint local and Im sure your nice if you meet me fag boy, ha ha , let me guess, RICH fag boy basement hard core?? Douche bag, you get what you start

10. whoisJOB

Jan 5, 2021
    you mad, bro?

ps - localism is a fallacy

11. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Triggered, lol

12. curl

curl Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    I have 1 yr old L , 5/4 and 4/3!, no cost , good zippers ! Xcel drylocks .

antoine, Manik and Carson like this.
  13. Carson

Carson Well-Known Member

May 19, 2006
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is that we can find happiness anywhere if we choose to. Location, matters not when it comes to fulfillment. Getting wrapped around the axel about external sh!t that you have no control over is a recipe for self inflicted misery.

rodndtube, LBCrew and headhigh like this.
  14. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Are you kidding me? I will drive to pick up, I would love to bring you something for trade, hopefully getting pounds of Nantucket bay Scallops, at least maybe Wellfleet Oysters? I appreciate it, sincerely Curl, no joke ,ty.

antoine and Carson like this.
  15. curl

curl Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Drive to Joisy ? , give me an address , get em in the mail today for u . Though they are 1 yr old , they have a few leaks due to use . The 5 is solid , got 2 4/3 , 1 leaks up top , the other leaks in the bottom . I get hooked up with xcel , so If I venture up you can buy me a diet coke .

La_Piedra, antoine and headhigh like this.
  16. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    More than a diet coke..... THANK YOU!

antoine likes this.
  17. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    buddy got a 4hr financial meeting Tuesday so i guess S Florida is not in the cards. But Space Coast is. Staying in Cocoa tonight thru Monday. Not the greatest news, but get me the fuk out of this 30 degree weather in Charleston. I'll send a couple DMs for those in the area if you want to ride bout it

Manik likes this.
  18. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Dude's 3k miles away and perpetually butthurt about your local politics LOL

Carson and Manik like this.
  19. Carson

Carson Well-Known Member

May 19, 2006
    Right? There are a lot of people that are of the opinion that the People's Republic of California is a template for the downfall of Democracy in the world.

I'm of the opinion that it takes me 12 minutes to get to my home break, I wear a 4/3 in the winter because I want to, it's 70 degrees and sunny almost every day, the Mexican food is dope, there are plenty of employment opportunities in my chosen field and there is a plethora of talent to keep my eyes happy.

rodndtube, headhigh and Manik like this.
  20. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Dude, that second paragraph is awesome. Love seeing former EC guys who pulled the trigger and livin the life.

Carson likes this.