Hi everyone I'm the new member

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by WilliamSkymn, Nov 10, 2020.

1. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Right. Claims to be some kind of OG but won't tell us who.

I'm thinking either Frost or SloFlo

seldom seen and antoine like this.
  2. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    reunion date?

when is it?????

3. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Right here and right now. We should all meet up at Long Point Sebastian River Inlet right here in Florida

sisurfdogg and Manik like this.
  4. headhigh

Jul 17, 2009
    Not sure. What you cooking for us? There's only like 5 people on this forume now so it shouldn't be too much trouble for ya

Carson likes this.
  5. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    There's really five of us here? Then who's the new guy? I thought we were at 4

Carson likes this.
  6. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
  7. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Kidde I'd really like to roast one with you one day.

Also, can I come to reunion?

Manik and La_Piedra like this.
  8. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    S s. Maybe n applicAtion form is in order? We can't just let anyone crash the reunion

9. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Dude if we ever make it to each other's coastline, I will make it a personal pointe to roast a fatty with you. Pinky swear.

Funny, I just shipped off some of my old BMW parts to a guy out there on the Cape. Guy was super soulful.

Have you guys legalized the shrub yet? I just heard that NJ is legalizing, except for home grows. Ain't that some shite

10. whoisJOB

whoisJOB Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2021
    shut your cumguzzler you douchecanoe. your response came exactly one month after my post you quoted. any verbal diarrhea you spew is therefore irrelevant.

what’s a “thread”? and just ask the source if you want to know.

11. whoisJOB

whoisJOB Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2021
  12. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    Maybe more new old guys (or old new guys) could return the lost lustre to this joint.

Count me in on the reunione

13. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    I'm down.

'Cept I don't think anyone wants to come to Dirty Jerzy.

14. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
  15. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    They just legalized weed, that's a step in the right direction

16. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Its legal in Mass for recreational use, and I think the northern New England states. It's still only medical in RI, and decriminalized in small amounts.
    It seems until federal hill and the corrupt politicians find a way to make their cut, it will stay off the ballot here because it would obviously pass in a heartbeat. (Federal Hill is a small street in Providence that controls all of the New England mob. They get a cut of everything. Interesting place to visit, amazing Italian food, legit awesome pizza, Italian deli's, awesome pastry shops, and a few non descript "Italian" clubs. Also a couple of murders a year.)

headhigh and antoine like this.
  17. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    Never trust the Italians. They don't even know their own name. They think its tony because when they immigrated here they had tony stamped on their forehead which we all know that stands for TO New York!

Manik and Carson like this.
  18. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Pinky swear returned. It's pretty suite at the moment, not complete decrim but anything under a half ounce and you're goode. I'll make sure I have the choice organic for your visit.

La_Piedra likes this.
  19. headhigh

Jul 17, 2009
    Ya know what's wild, I go into the local hydroponics store and they have huge skunky plants of "smokable hemp" growing right there in the shop. I tried it and it's quite disappointing. Same with delta8. Nothing like the real thing.

sisurfdogg and antoine like this.
  20. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    I honestly have never heard of which you speak. What is it, and where exactly is this place in hell?

headhigh likes this.