Hurricane Kooks

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by LOSTsoul, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgnsup

rgnsup Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2008
    I'll be boogieing!!! Everyone can talk on the internet... but nothing will be said or happen.

2. LOSTsoul

LOSTsoul Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2009
    ok son. calm down and take a bit of your own advice. :p

ps.. you know how it's fun and easy to get your girl, woman or wife all riled up.....it's the same with boogie boarders! effin hysterical!

3. chadbrochill93

chadbrochill93 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2007
  4. surfswell

surfswell Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    ok so a kook in my opinion is someone who sucks or drops in on me. there arre plenty of kook bodyboarders and kook surfers, and we are all prob considered a kook to a pro that is 1910909 times better than us. however, when i go out majority ok kooks is surfers, at least the bodyboarders can drop in and line, some surfers will take ur wave and not ever ride it. which makes them a hazard to everyone too if they wipe out and someone gets hit by their board.
    when im out i try to know weather the surfer is good or not, so i can know if i can just take the wave cause they wont even catch it. and even tho they wont, they still walk around like there the **** and look at boogers like there kooks. not all boogers are, and im not saying im not cause idont talk trash online.
    So ppl on this thread, stop talking about a group of ppl as being kooks and talk about individuals, theres are kooks all over the place on tons of differnt boards, and even kook locals. so this thread is pointless. everyone hates kooks, but they wont go away, and most dont even think there kooks.
    From, galaxia brown

5. Belmar_Bodyboarder

Belmar_Bodyboarder Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2008

First off I ain't your son, second off I'm not talking **** over the internet I'm stating facts I'm tired of everyone talking **** to eachother bout what they ride but them two people can.be on the same wave the very next day at the same break nd not even know it nd them two idiots wont say two words in the water or to there face in person

6. surfswell

May 18, 2009
    yeah so true. this type of thread is so stupid

7. jimmycraxcorn

jimmycraxcorn Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2008
    All you body boarders...

just stay home and finish tongue punching your boyfriend's fart box

8. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    lost soul very rarely makes productive posts. in fact most of them are very nonsensical, and it seems as though he is the resident troll. i am ashamed to call the same county home as he does. i don't bodyboard at all, but it really makes you sound like an elitist macho douche bag when you're a surfer, and constantly belittle bodyboarders. it's kind of petty, and it's much like a doctor nagging on a nurse.

9. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

Sep 6, 2009

Seriously... There's no reason to belittle bodyboarders. It's like picking on fat kids and retards. Just because they're an easy target doesn't make it ok. Grow up fellas... It's not cool and it needs to stop.

10. Spongegnar

Spongegnar Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    dude you're a ****in queer. get a life

11. Spongegnar

Feb 19, 2009
    Lostsoul's an asspirate

12. Spongegnar

Feb 19, 2009
    Billabongmoney's a fudgepacker

13. Sponger4Ever

Sponger4Ever Member

Aug 12, 2008
    eat *hi* griffin :d

14. Sponger4Ever

Sponger4Ever Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Ahhh, the typical lame post from the stand-up donkey that's gonna get worked, priceless :p

15. NJ SPONGIN

NJ SPONGIN Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Doesnt everyone know how to stand up? We walk everyday.

16. Sponger4Ever

Sponger4Ever Member

Aug 12, 2008

17. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Seriously? Im a surfer for life, but Iv manned a body board for some stormy beach break before and had a damn fine time. The only ones who have any ground to talk sh*t here are the bodyboarders because they were openly dissed, by someone who i hope was banned by now. Why dont you go back to hating your dad or whatever and leave this website for checking in on hurricane swell.

I think im going to start a thread for Hating on Haters, for Haters.

PURA VIDA, D1CKHEADS.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  18. surfswell

May 18, 2009
    ay badda, i bodyboard and ive surfed like five times cause i dont have a board, to expensive. and i can say that im better than about 50% of the surfers that i saw out there yesterday so what does that say about ur surfers arnt kooks theory? dude andif u wanna fight too i bench 450:D

19. LOSTsoul

LOSTsoul Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2009
    So true..you're so right. I'm sorry to all boogie boarders or other overly sensitive surfers who were offended. I should have know better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.