Things to be thankful for

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Waldo Rem, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    I'm thankful for people who don't lie so I don't have to spend this time of year wrongfully accused of a crime I didn't even have a chance of committing. Just goes to show you police officers lie, cheat, steal and are criminals just like any one else. Also that our government is so corrupt that they can't keep their eyes on some people running around with the authority to have a gun, not doing their job correctly, then even making something up to justify what he did was right. Officer Grozier acted like a kid in daycare still sucking his thumb, the daycare being our government. I had to spend 3 weeks in jail for something I did not do, missing my family, wondering how I was actually in jail, and this time of year in which I can't help think of that horrible incident. I have always heard of people getting arrested with police officers lying to get the convection but never thought it could happen to me. We should be aware of our surroundings and not let people like this have jobs, don't let this same instance happen to you. By the way this thread does pertain to surfing because I did not get to surf the three weeks I was falsely put in jail. If anyone has any press connections I strongly believe the people of our community should know my side of the story.

2. GnarActually

GnarActually Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    that..really sucks man.

3. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    ya man, dont let it happen to you

4. 34thStreetSurfing

34thStreetSurfing Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    what was the story to go along with this? like what actually happened?

5. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    i can't stand cops. i mean my opinion is most people are bad, so of course most cops are. there are good ones, but a lot of them go into that profession for the wrong reasons. in jersey the average pay for a town cop is like $80-$90 grand a year. thats the the median, and that's just for a town cop! people still complain christie is screwing cops, and teachers among others by not giving them their annual 4% raise this year while we are in a recession, and hardly anyone has gotten a raise. these kinds of cop need to be EXPELLED not SUSPENDED, and without pay, and no chance of EVER becoming a cop AGAIN. let them go work at some fast food joint, and see what it's like. let them have to get by selling drugs.

6. Jrusso

Jrusso Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2007
    I hate that papers only print the negative things that happen. Its one thing for a big story to be printed and to believe it, but i feel like if someone is wrongly accused it should be an even BIGGER story to report. I never saw anything retracting what was said previously that could help restore your name and its kinda upsetting.

I think there should be a courtesy that if someones story makes it FRONT PAGE and then they are proven innocent....there should be another story that makes FRONT PAGE to clear there name. Unless i knew him personally i would never have found out the real story and that sucks.

7. NJ SPONGIN

NJ SPONGIN Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    What were you put in jail for if you don't mind me asking ?

8. instantkarma

instantkarma Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Dont know anything about your story, but if you were wrongly accused then you deserve an apology and a retraction.

However, those of you who "hate" all cops. Please come to North Philadelphia and volunteer to sit in the back of a police car for a shift. Judging is easy to do from your position.

9. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    I was sitting at WaWa with my girlfriend and a state trooper car flashed his lights behind me when I was parked.I didn't think it was a big deal maybe parked over a white line or something, had no clue really. Then he approached my car and told me ,"GET THE **** OUT OF THE CAR". Then I knew something couldn't be right. He told me to get on the pavement with as many curse words as possible and put my hand behind my head. Before I knew it there was at least 20 state troopers around me. I had to do a breathalyzer which of course I passed. Then they took me straight to the Berlin barracks. I was there from 11 p.m to 6 a.m. the next day, where about 2 a.m Officer Grozier said that I was the one who hit him with a car. My girlfreind came and testified saying there was no way I could have done that, but they didnt want to believe her. So then I was shipped to Snow Hill with no bond at all the same as like a murderer or a rapist. I finally got a laywer and the judge lowered my bail to 250,000 which is still a lot. Then finally got out three weeks later.

10. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    get a lawyer and sue. sounds like you have a good case.

11. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    your so misled...if teaching is so glamorous then you should become one. pop out the tampon.

12. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    effin pigs. Its not about justice, its about revenue. Go stop some serious crime and stop harassing the people who pay your salaries!

I had a similar (not quite as bad) situation back in high school. I had a party and some kid got blackout drunk, fell down some stairs, and got hurt. 10 cop cars, 2 ambulances, and a fire truck later- im handcuffed to the grill guard of a police car in 40 degree pouring down rain while they write me a mountain of tickets. I ended up being held in juvie for 4 days before I even saw a lawyer. My parents were on a cruise during the whole thing so the house was left open, unlocked, and turned upside down by police looking for dime bags and sh!t the whole time i was in juvie jail!!!! I ended up walking away from it all, but dude, scary sh!t. Luckily a neighbor came by and closed all of the doors and windows for us. Effin pigs.

13. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Even though I dont know you or your story all I can say is dont bring it here. For one thing some parts of your story dont add up.

For one is that your GF came and testified ??? Where your court date or did she just come down to the stations. And if she testified in the court of Law with proof that you did not do it in a court of law that can not be dismissed no matter what they think of her.

Another thing is that you it this cop with your car? Most Police cars are Equiped with Drive Cams from and back to protect the Officer and Perp in the case of "situations" like yours.
    That to would have been proved prior to your court date and if found in you favor you would have been released after you 24 hour min holding time.

I am not trying ot take sides or say I hate or like cops I just think its funny how everyone hates cops UNTIL they need the help of one. Also they way you come off is very bitter which you make have the right to me but, You dont really give us anything to support your story and why you reasons of being bitter on what happen are valid.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  14. EwrWrop

EwrWrop Active Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Way to be a typical pessimist, as usual.

Waldon didn't do ****. Everyone is pretty sure who really did it, I'm not saying any names though.

15. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I didnt say he was guilty or not . Said I dont knwo him or his story but his "problem doesnt need to be brought here .

Okay so everyone knows Waldon who ever they are didnt do it where were they on court day and if everyone knows who did it why wasnt that person brought in ?

Bottom line dont come out here airing out your laundry with out Proof and facts .

Really this is no place for it to be brought to anyways

16. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    uhh i think you missed the point. i am saying to hell with those raises. same for cops. also i've seen your bantering in other threads and i am questioning whether you even OWN a house or not.

17. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    do the math, considering how much work teachers do, and the edumacation they received (school loans are an investment), those raises and salaries they receive aren't very much overall. Plus, the government is responsible for its fiscal mess and its the public sector that has to foot the bill? Suddenly teachers are vilified because they have jobs? That's fair?

Uh, also I fail to see the connection in my posts to being a homeowner. But I do, within walking distance to the beach :)

18. PatSayJack

PatSayJack Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2008
    I agree with Matt Johnson. Nothing really adds up.

And yes, this is the worst forum to be posting this kind of story. Sounds like you just want some attention. Understandable, but not the right way to go about this kind of situation. Get off the computer, do some research, and if you were in fact mistreated and wrongly accused, then sue the police department that you loathe so much.

Case closed.

19. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    I agree. Its sounds like your guilty by association. Stop hanging out with kids who "hit cop cars". It really sounds like there's a lot more to this story, but nobody cares.:)

20. staystoked

staystoked Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Everyone hate cops! But when your getting attacked by a rusty homeless man with mad cow disease and a hot cup of coffe as a weapon to blind you and steal your change ( true story) those cops that everyone hate are the first ones you call. Crooked or not we need them more then we hate em

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.