Things to be thankful for

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Waldo Rem, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Im thankful for cops too..... who do the right job. I surf and had a flat spell for 3 weeks in jail for nothing, all while in organic chem, physics, and calc, My teachers believed that I was innocent, So why not talk to surfers? Are you saying surfers don't have a say in life? I have already talked to lawyers and that's not what im after , I would just like to spread awareness of bad people doing bad things even if they are on the supposedly right side.

2. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    lmao!!!!!:D:D:D

3. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    teachers huh? those overpaid bastards!!!

waldo, did you tell he cops who did it? it sounds like you know.

4. surfingboy65

surfingboy65 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    i worry about some hobo attacking me every time go onto the ac beach right before sunrise to check the waves.

5. ND081

ND081 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    tell them who did it or who you THINK did it just make sure you have proof to back your story up. also- you can sue the police department/county like someone said earlier

6. darippah

darippah Well-Known Member

May 27, 2008
    My only question- why only 3 weeks

7. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008

8. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    It was clean with waist-high plus/peaks/little lines at "their" spot in Southern DE ///5:30pm
    Only two cars out. Something was working...

9. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    ...and glad that worked out for you,..waldo

>>>>>I remember being put in jail once,.. to (DA/JUDGE) "force" me to "testify" "against" another. <<<<<<

Talk about criminal... I had not done anything wrong, they knew it, but deprived me of my constitutional rights.<<<<< Some might consider that treasonous to liberty and freedom, jailing an innocent man to force witness against another human being.

Your only recourse is litigation, violence, or getting the shaft. I say get a law degree and learn how to sue the last breath out of anyone that crosses your path in a wicked manner.

10. Sensei

Sensei Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2010
    What about the Baby Jesus?

This thread makes Baby Jesus cry.

11. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Those Cameras can only be turned off if the battery is disconected. I know cause that how they roll out of fords assembly line to be wired for instances like yours. At the end of a shift the officer has to download his shifts worth of camera footage into a computer to be veiw to stuff like poor driving and thing that pertain to your situation

The Cop didnt know you were a surfer??? Do you play video games Why dont you go to a gaming forum and post there too?

Not the king of surfing just pointing out irregulare gaps in his story and lack for story

Yeah and it was locked due to this guys personal life has no reason to be here doesnt matter if he surfs or not

If you wanna see the thread here ya go!

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6591&highlight=waldo

Like I said his camera's had to be on if they are saying they werent they are bs'n you . And the have to hold you in the tank for 24hours to get paperwork processed and veiw things like the drive cam

Well if the Dispatch records show what car he was looking for and changed his discription after he hit you its will show all or that stuff like 911 calls and police communications are recorded. No cops are "Above the Law" If he went to court and the discription of the car he reported is not on the dispatch records he will show that he is at fault .

I hope things work out for you and you get your Justice but you said the charges were droped so I guess thats a plus

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  12. xJohnnyUtahX

xJohnnyUtahX Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    This is why I through my badge in the water....

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Props. That's some good stuff.
    :D
    "Coffee slinging hobos..." wow
    Not gonna forget that one, and might just use it myself....

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Yes, I love America.
    Yes, I am a patriot.
    Yes, I question authority.
    Yes, I am a pragmatist.

Cops exist because without them the society would dissolve into chaos. The error that people make is in believing that cops are inherently good; when, in fact, they are only inherently necessary due to the vagaries of human nature. Because they are human, and thus are subject to the evils of all humans, ergo cops should be expected to be corrupt, brutal & driven by emotion & driven not by the law of the land.

Having said that:
    I fear cops, because they have a license to act with impunity & they know it;
    I don't fear 'the bad guys' because I prepare in many ways to make sure that I come out on top.

Just as any sane man would do.

How? Through behavioral aspects, whether that be simply staying out of rough areas, becoming expert in Krav Maga, packing heat, or just putting better deadbolts on home doors.

EX: A cop having a bad day can crush your front teeth out of your mouth with his nightstick while claiming that you threatened him as he pockets your wallet money. You will not win this claim, lawsuit....you may even go to jail yourself...
    -- HOWEVER --
    EX: A bad guy can rob you & punch your front teeth out & the society will turn over heaven & earth to find, bust, prosecute, fine & jail this bad guy.

IMHO, in our country you're guilty until proven innocent.

If you think it's the other way around:
    1. you're watching too many Dragnet episodes
    1 your daddy is a member of Congress
    2. you're from Russia
    3. you're takin' too many on the head
    4. you're smokin' that tea party yabba gabba do
    5. you've never been arrested / spent time in the can / been detained by police

:eek:

15. dbiz135

dbiz135 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2007
    8 pound 3 ounce Baby Jesus!

Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    you just made my day out of all of this.

i must say you can in fact sue the town/county/ police department. as from talking with my lawyers if the officer takes you in and your innocent and theres nothing to prove you are allowed to sue to get your money back that you lost and so on. my lawyer told me this when i had a few traffic tickets.

17. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Yankee that's the stuff Ive been waiting to hear on this forum

18. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    xgen its a brutal system man.

19. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    matt johnson I may play video games but I don't treat it as a passion at all, surfing for me is a lifestyle, I'll post here because it pertains exactly to what surfing should be about and that is surfing is not set in stone, theres freedom involved, you can longboard, shortboard, funshape, bodyboard, surf big waves little waves, bad waves and good waves. By taking away the ability to surf you take away my lifestyle, don't you get it?You also have alot of things to say about a thread you don't believe should exist.

20. Waldo Rem

Waldo Rem Active Member

Apr 4, 2010
    And there really was no video footage from his car, whether he purposely disconnected the camera, or whatever might have happened, there was no video footage from the officers car at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.