Sunny Fight Video - Burleigh

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Scobeyville, Feb 19, 2011.

1. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    So if I heard that right Flores got into fight with a 16 year old "local surfer" and Sunny got involved?

Okay seems like Sunny will do anything to fight he wasnt even in the water but had to run 100yards down the beach to get into it :confused:

You ever notice Sunny never fights anyone his own size???? Did you notice that in the video Sunny grabed the kid when he had his back to him???

Seem like Sunny is a big *****

2. TheWizard

TheWizard Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    he should be ashamed.

thats ****ed up

3. S2Kreative

S2Kreative Well-Known Member

May 27, 2006
    I would beat the crap out of someone fighting with my son too. Any dad would do that if they saw their child being harassed.

4. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    FLores and garcia's son were surfing. The "Local" was starting **** with sunny's son.

Flores is seen fighting the guy in the white shirt first (its at the end of the video) then all the **** they show first is sunny coming to the aid of his son.

5. TheWizard

TheWizard Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    that kid was flailing his arms like he was being submitted by brock lesner or some ****

sunnys a ***** i woulda kicked his ass

6. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Seems like Sunny's kids is riding the coat tails of his fathers reputaion. My dads Sunny Garcia I can do what ever I want. He probally droped in on a local and disrepected him and the local gave him a peice of his mind and I guess Pros and there kids can do what they want in the Eyes of Flores and Garica

They set a bad example for surfing and they should be punished accordinly

7. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    If my son was out surfing being respectfull minding his own business and being a good kid like I know he is, but for some reason was being threatened I would run 100 yards to defend him. If he was being a douchebag and dropping in and starting **** in any way whatsoever I would sit on the beach and let it play out, I would only jump in and get involved if he was getting a life threatening beating. I think it's time for this guy to grow up. I once ran 100 yards to beat someones ass that yelled out my childhood nickname in a tone I didn't like, but I was only 16 at the time. Unless cornered and directly threatened there is no reason for someone his age to do that.

8. cgrizzard

cgrizzard Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Might just be me, but choking someone out or anything like that while in the water is pretty messed up, and is almost never deserved in my opinion. I don't have as much of a problem with people squaring off on the beach or something, I just can't get down with holding someone under water. Sunny's a c**ksmoker anyway

9. jonmharrell

jonmharrell Active Member

Dec 19, 2010
    dude if there is dudes talking **** to my son, i would do the same **** as sunny. the dude got what he had coming to him. Props to sunny. i agree with the camera man, but when someone steps out of line you gotta call them on it.

10. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Let your kid fight his own battles. He will get further in life and be more independent

Sunny's kid is like him they both need there asses kicked

11. cgrizzard

cgrizzard Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    100% agreed

12. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    yeah, sunny is a herb. His son was pulling that dumb hawiian local sh** on Flores cause Flores was showing up his son at his home break. His son talked sh**, started beef, and rather then letting his son handle his responsibilities like a man after he challenged a guy, he steps in from 100 yards awat and attacks some unsuspecting kid. That dude is a bi*** after that video. If you teach your son to be a tough guy local and run his gums at people, you better teach him how to throw his hands too. Cause anyone can run their mouth while their intimitating dad is on the beach, but when your son pops his mouth off and you aint around, he is gonna be the one unconscious in the water. Those guys are fu**ing clowns. Seriously.

Sunnys resume: Won a couple HI events over a decade. Evaded the IRS. Spent time in jail. Never amounted to anything on the world tour. Was out surfed by like 200 guys in his career. Had the biggest mouth out of anyone with nothing to show for it. All he could ever do was surf one spot. Im sure he can punch better than he can throw cutback with any style at all these days.

13. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    sunny and his whole crew are meat head ****s, im not dismissing that... but....

How many times have we seen traveling surfers get straight jumped by crowds of locals. you never know how thats going to turn out. Sunny may be part of the wolf pack back home, but he is out of his element on that beach. If someone I was traveling with (especially family) gets in a fight with some locals you better believe id sprint down there and join the action. What would you guys say if the headline was "sunny garcia sits back and watches his mate and son get the **** kicked out of them by a bunch of aussies"?

"Surfing isnt a group hug" I love beach fights. I especially love VB beach fights, 2 of the countries seal teams are stationed at little creek and encouraged to surf for a few hours a day. Throw in some D-bag aggro locals, 100 tourists, and the only swell of the summer... and sit back and enjoy. I saw the "best guy in the water" swallow half of his teeth after getting in some little bald guys face over a drop in. you never know...

14. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009

most overrated surfer too. I can't stand sunny's ghetto hawaiian attitude. He's also married to the daughter of peter cabell (very wealthy) former surfer. Sunny is a gold digger douche!!!

15. locals are lazy

locals are lazy Member

May 26, 2008
    Sunny was world champ and multi winner of the triple crown, how about any of you haoles tell Sunny what you think of him, to his face?
    tools all of you

16. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
  17. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
  18. 420

420 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2010
    i cant really see what went down. how old is jeremy flores? looks like sunny is fighting kids. If so thats bull****. maybe he got hit by a surfboard and thought somebody took a shot and reacted understandably. the boards seem to be getting thrown around in the water by the waves. could just be a hui thing to. i remember johnny boy gomes getting in an aussies face in hawaii for no reason and that aussie kicked johnny boys ass. and BAD! then he had to catch a plane home.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  19. locals are lazy

locals are lazy Member

May 26, 2008
    joey cabell stupid and he still surfs. Fukking tools the lot of you