Sunny Fight Video - Burleigh

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Scobeyville, Feb 19, 2011.

1. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    He won in 2000.... And in 2011, he cannot even Qualify... Go hug sunny. He is washed up. He is the famous guy, acting like a fool. So the public (like us) will criticize him. Next time I punch some 16 year old in the face on the beach and its all over youtube, we can all argue over my accolades...

2. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    And yes, beach fights are one thing. WATER fights are not okay. The only times i've ever tried to fight someone, I called them out, paddled in, and stood on the sand waiting.

If you attack someone, even in neck deep water, you could accidentally kill them, or get killed. I see guys on youtube out pounding each other in the lineup... And when you crack some as$hole in his temple and he loses conciousness in the water, you just killed a guy...

Sunny, was choking the guy, and holding him under water during as the sets came in on them... That is absolutely unacceptable on every level...

Stand on the sand like the tough guy that you are, offer to throw hands, and if the other guys accepts, then go for it... I can even understand just decking a guy when he gets out of the water...

But people like sunny garcia are not only stupid, they are oblivious to reality. Sunny Garcia belongs back in jail. Not on the beach....

He is a petty thug that has promise over a decade ago, and now has to get his thrills beating up kids on the beach, while not qualifying for the Tour for a 5th year in a row....

Congrats Sunny. You used to get barrelled at pipe, now your washed up and jail bound once again.

3. staystoked

staystoked Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009

How was is the the first time, that you punched a 16 year old In the face ?

4. locals are lazy

locals are lazy Member

May 26, 2008
    don't flatter yourself dork. . . no one is concerned with you, enough to film you. how much has your prize money totalled now? over a million like Sunny?
    How about your video game? how well is it selling. His is still selling,
    Surf videos you have been in, aside from your buddy shaky hands productions?
    you are a never was! he at least has been something to be"washed up " from, though again I doubt you would tell him to his face, only behind the security of your tough computer screen.
    His surfing is still at a world -class level, but age effects all of us, even pro surfers.
    Is MR washed -up too?

tool

5. staystoked

staystoked Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Mahalo

hahahaha this guy is forsure Sunny Garcia

please calm down mr. garcia, and stop picking fights on the internet ( and the beach )

we all recongnize you as a badass surfer but stop seeking our attention through rage, anger and violence. just channel all that energy into surfing and people wont think of you as a testosterone filled D-bag..

6. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    this guy named tico who i surf with is actually related to sunny. and tico doesnt take $h!t like sunny either. and isnt afraid to charge since he did grow up living in hawaii and surfing pipeline, waimea bay. but no matter what sunny still goes out and charges.

7. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    No, this is not sunny garcia. But I bet you if Matt Johnson looks at his IP address, he has multiple screen names.... he sounds exactly like another angry individual that I know on here.

I already stated everything you just did, before you did. So the joke is on you.

Stop tickling Sunny Garcia's ball and get your own life... Why don't you explain to all of us why we should listen to a word you are saying? Because you can rattle off old surfing statistics from the 80s and 90s... wow man, you are a true surfing almanac... Thanks for sharing all the insight with us... Im sure you are in your house on the North Shore of Oahu, trolling the midatlantic surf forums so you can show off your hawaiian roots... hrmmmmmm.... thanks for sharing with us though.

8. wontonwonton

wontonwonton Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2007
    I could see fighting when someone drops in on you at pipe and puts your life in danger. He should let his surfing speak. It looks like it was at a small beachbreak. Even if he has some on his side, he gained a lot of bad publicity from the other half who think hes a POS washed up thug.

9. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Looks like Sunny didnt like the fact the Nico had the wave and took him out .

Another Example of how much Sunny is a ***** .

10. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    His not even from HI

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation&IpAddress=71.52.247.32

He's is a Lazy Local alright from NC LOL

11. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    in 2011 he didnt qualify cause he got Dq'd for been late. guy is loaded and he cant afford a watch or have one of his sponsors give him one:D

12. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    i think the dudes too much of a hardass, i mean it looked like the kid and Flores were a pretty good matchup when they were going at it. theres no point in jumping this kid from behind, especially when hes 16 and youre a grown ass man...what a joke

13. 420

420 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2010
    How many vids do you see of this guy(sunny) fighting someone even close to his size? typicall. he is a bully. the only way to beat a bully is to BEAT a bully. He grew up on the "tough" streets of a tropical paradise so he has to be tough and scary right? what a joke this guy.

14. DaveyB

DaveyB Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2008
    hes sticking up for his son. i understand that, for most of u to call him a douche or washed up is ridiculous. sunny is a great surfer and made a career of surfing, none of you will ever reach that platform so stop ragging on a guy who is one of the best.

15. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    I hope I never become a excon who married into money and beats up Minors and people smaller than he is:rolleyes:

Let his kids fight his own battles . If he gonna act like a punk and drop in on locals cause he thinks he can cause who is dad is or better yet thinks he is then he deserve a beat down .

Sunny is washed up I Hope he likes Orange cause if the 16 year old kid presses charges that all he gonna be wearing agian

16. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    slow up. We just dont like the guy. This whole: He is famous. He is a better surfer than you will ever be in nonsense. Even if that is true. that isnt the point. That is the same as you guys saying this:

Because we have never played in the NBA, we cannot make judjgements about NBA players. We cannot call Lebron a D-bag becuase we are not good enough players to play in the NBA. That professional commentators and critics can not judge such a supreme athelete because they are not on his talent level.

In order to report on Tiger Woods in a negative manor, You must be able to beat him in a round of golf, or your point is null. Because you are not on that level...

ONCE YOU BECOME FAMOUS, and do interviews, and movies, and clothing lines, and become a part of a surf community that KIDS and PEOPLE listen to, we all have a right to judge you. Every one of us. Once you take the lime light, everyone can judge. That is the point. We all paid his bills. His sponsors. His everything.

Whatever. So stop reading books then. Dont talk about shakespeare cause you cant write like that. I mean, show me any logic other than being angered by my opinion, or those of others.

IF YOU ARENT SUNNY GARCIA, dont make sh** personal. No one cares about you anymore than the rest of us. When sunny garcia himself logs onto this site, and speaks his mind, then we can debate. RIght now you are just hating.

Your whole point means nothing. Its nonsense. Its you taking sides with someone famous, who is obviously ALSO more talented than you just like everyone else. So for you all to defend a violent moron is beyond me. Yeah, the dude could get barrelled. He had his moments. So much for being a role model. So much for being a man. So much for being an american...

Again, back to jail with another d-bag. If he was just some guy, no one would comment.

But if you are a pro athelete, hanging out at pro surf spots, starting beef with kids.

YOU OPENLY INVITE CRITICISM from me, and anyone else who has given money into your industry, THUS MAKING YOU FAMOUS. I liked Sunny at one point. I looked up to him at one point.

But after hearing him in interviews, and seeing the way he is.

HE IS NOT ALOHA.,...

So defend him all you want. Cause im sure you are a pro surfer too

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  17. S2Kreative

S2Kreative Well-Known Member

May 27, 2006
    Sunny wasn't fighting a 16 year old. He was fighting a MAN who was trying to fight Sunny's 16 year old son.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2011/02/21/293421_surfing-sport.html

"The brawl is said to have started after the local surfer dropped in on Garcia's 16-year-old son, who was leisure-surfing with Flores in the competition area. Flores and Garcia have formed a close friendship, with Flores, Garcia and his sons all staying at the same Gold Coast house.

Hundreds of spectators saw the incident, which threatened to tarnish the successful competition.

Witnesses said Flores came to the rescue of Garcia's son, before Garcia sprinted 100m to join the fight.

"I just saw Sunny running past saying, 'Where's my son?' then it was on," one witness said.

Garcia allegedly grabbed the man and held him under water, before repeatedly punching him."

Matt. I agree to let your kids fight there own fight... with other kids. But your a fool to say you'd sit back and watch as your son is being beat up by some man.

18. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    If that is what actually happened then I have to back Sunny totally. Don't mess with a MAN's kids plain and simple.

19. lolwut

lolwut Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2010
    So why would his 16 yr old son press charges on his dad? For fighting the ADULT that tried to fight his son?

20. Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    So the local surfer attacked Sunny's son after the local dropped in on him? I have a hard time believing the local started the fight over HIMSELF dropping in on Sunny's son.

So if I have this straight Sunny's 16 year old STARTED the fight with the older dude? Thus resulting in Sunny running to "defend" his son?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011