mary jane.

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by iceybeatzjosh, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SURF4LIFE

SURF4LIFE Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2008
    it sounds like some one just discovered ganja and is in the i like the world to know i smoke mode, you'll grow out of it with age, just remember puff,puff p***.

2. BonerSurfs

BonerSurfs Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Damn right Tnich000, fat rips, to the dome, oh ya!!! But really some of u guys on here need to chill for real. All this talk of i dont know what im putting in my body, sorry guys, but down here in VB, i get only the dankest of nugs, and i live in colorado during the winter, and out there i smoke medical buds. But ya straight up, u guys are taking this wayyyy to serious. Like honestly, your sitting there on a computer trying to preach to a 14 year old not to smoke pot on message board on a surfing web site. That is 100 times more lame than taking a big bong hit. But ya, you guys are wrong saying being high makes you surf bad, it does nothing to your surfing, it only makes waiting for sets a little more entertaining

3. smack da lip whaaapaaa

smack da lip whaaapaaa Well-Known Member

May 10, 2008
    This is certainly an interesting thread. It really says a lot about people and their outlooks on life, good or bad, right or wrong. I do agree that this is one of the better debates on this forum, especially better than "Surfers Vs Bodyboarder" debates! My personal opinion, I don't really see anything wrong with it in general. Just be safe!

I've smoked a joint before surfing a few years back, it was fun as hell!

And yes, when I started smoking pot around the age of 17 it was like entering into a new world or culture. I grew out of that phase within a year or so.

But, the most important thing is that everyone is safe and stays safe, sober or not.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  4. headrow

headrow Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2007
    Dude,
    You know nothing of Buddha if you think 'he' put weed here to 'get closer' to him. Buddha isn't a god. He's a guy who attained enlightenment. The first one to do it. That's it. Nothing more. No creating trees or air or weed. The only thing weed does is cloud your own path to enlightenment.

I used to smoke weed all day everyday. Trust me(I know you won't because you're 14), smoking all that weed will catch up with you eventually. Maybe by the law. Maybe your parents. Maybe you'll just decide you like smoking more than playing soccer or surfing, then you'll just be another loser stoner with nothing else to live for.

Or you'll grow outta smoking weed. Who knows. Good luck w/ life, kid. You're gonna need it...

5. noj

noj Active Member

May 4, 2007
    haha

you guys are talking **** to a 14 year old about not ripping chron- so lame
    i rip all the time too, but i think this kid is an idiot. when i was 14 i thought i knew exactly what was up, but that just made it easier for people to rip me off and sell me ****ty buds. kid, i know you don't grow your own herb so just stop youre fairy tales and nursery rhymes. you need to grow up, nug smoking ain't no contest, unless you are taking fat bingers-different story, and the earlier you learn that the better. to all you other tools, youre just pissed cuz i cut you off and shred a wave you'd fall off of your 10"0 on, all after i take a couple fat brimmers out of my 2 foot Toro, of only the finest vb ghans of coarse. i think as long as you don't tell me what you think abougt what I'm doing, and vise versa, thats whats surfings all about. leave me the f/ck alone to my own g-d damm devices.:p

6. yoh chill

yoh chill Guest

7. iceybeatzjosh

iceybeatzjosh Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2007
    hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhaahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhaahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhaahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhaahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhaahaaahha

8. steelwave42

steelwave42 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2006
    ...............................................................................................................................................................
    (headrow)-You know nothing of Buddha if you think 'he' put weed here to 'get closer' to him. Buddha isn't a god. He's a guy who attained enlightenment. The first one to do it. That's it. Nothing more. No creating trees or air or weed. The only thing weed does is cloud your own path to enlightenment.
    ................................................................................................................................................................

True.

It's funny to me how potheads link Buddhism and Hinduism to weed. In actuality if you delve into those religions you'll find that they are based on the complete opposite style of life then the one led by your average American pothead.

The Dhammapada is a good piece of Buddhist poetry, and a good translation of the Bhagavad Gita is a different facet of Indian belief (Hindu), but that is where I progressed to. Those two books really molded my life for the better so check them out Josh. I learned when read & practiced they lead you to a minimal, simple, yet happy existence, one much more fruitfull than blowing weed all day...

9. iceybeatzjosh

Jun 25, 2007
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35648838

In Cambodia many buddhist monks consume many types of herbs, INCLUDING marijuana. I live next to a buddhist family and they make tea from marijuana (I have no idea how) and drink it every afternoon. They say it helps them in meditation and stuff. I think god* put weed on earth for us to stay in the Buddha's spirt of serenity. I think marijuana is a essence to people who are spiritual. I am very spiritual, so I guess you guys who hate marijuana are not very spiritual. IDK

10. iceybeatzjosh

Jun 25, 2007
    It offends me when you call me a "pot head" it is really getting old, please stop.....

11. CurtFlirt732

CurtFlirt732 Guest

why the hell are you even on thos forum you live in washington dc where do you surf the potomic river your a moron

12. Swellinfo

Swellinfo Administrator

May 19, 2006
    there are plenty of people who surf from DC, that comment was meaningless.

josh, if you think you need to drugs to be a spiritual person, then I think you are missing a big part of spirituality.

13. iceybeatzjosh

Jun 25, 2007
    My family has a condo in ocean city. I live there during the summer.

and umm a pothead is someone who has weed as their # 1. priority. I have more important priorities.....

so I am not a pothead.

14. iceybeatzjosh

Jun 25, 2007
    spirituality can differ from person to person.

15. CurtFlirt732

CurtFlirt732 Guest

so your nothing but a summer time tourist get a life man put the weed down

16. iceybeatzjosh

Jun 25, 2007
    okk sir
    :)

since you say so I will.

P.E.A.C.E

I am sticking to magicseaweed.com

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  17. AveryS

AveryS Member

Jan 14, 2008
    you guys are losers...guy talking about surfing on acid ... not going to be fun when you think the water is the air and the air is the water or have a bad trip and drown... you prolly suck at surfing.. and have nothing better to do than talk bs on here.

18. conway

conway Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2008
    hahaha magicseaweed doesn't tell you anything.

19. steamfed

steamfed Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2008
    ok i dunno about y'all but i have made it through to a pretty successful professional career blazing daily for the last 8 years of my life. i have a pretty sweet gl*** collection but use my volcano and vaporize most of the time so it doesn't affect my lungs much.

2 years ago my dad admitted he's been smoking pot my whole life but wouldn't do it with me until now because he sees i've figured it all out. he's an engineering consultant and makes bank but he's no stupid burnout.

you can blaze and be successful don't let anyone tell you otherwise. i've traveled the world enough so far to find out that a lot of people have their own devices to de-stress and marijuana is actually a finer option for you health-wise than tobacco or alcohol. some people blaze and become vegetables but that's because they're trying to be champions and blazing too much at once to show off or whatevs. or they're just weak-minded.

either way, marijuana can be an extremely useful tool (if you figure out how to use it to your advantage) and it's only viewed by the majority as a strong drug because of propaganda and they're pussies.

20. headrow

headrow Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2007
    just another 2 cents here. Most likely, 95% of the people here saying that weed is horrible also have a beer after work or a gl*** of wine at dinner or get a good buzz out on a saturday night with some friends. Alcohol is 1000% more dangerous than weed and can lead to MUCH more trouble. If I had a kid and he was gonna do something, I'd much rather him have bong hits over beers.

As far as the Cambodians....I dunno about that. In all my studies of religion, only Rastafarianism actually believe weed will bring you closer to God. Plenty of religions use other hallucinogenic plants/herbs to foster spiritual experiences, but weed isn't strong like those. I don't care if it's VB nugs or NL5 or kush or Haze or white widow. I've spent enough of my time in Amsterdam to know. Anyways, sounds like the Cambodians are just a bunch of potheads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.