This invest

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by jdreynolds44, Jul 23, 2011.

1. jdreynolds44

jdreynolds44 Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    is their any chance it could come up the eastern shoreboard? i have no idea how to be able to track a storm and i figure a lot of people on here have gotten good at it over the years.

2. GnarActually

GnarActually Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    no there is not a chance.

3. chillisurfer

chillisurfer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    From the latest I heard, the models agree it's going across the caribbean, but there's a chance for it to come up the east coast.

4. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    maybe an outside shot if it curves up into the gulf & across florida first...but highly unlikely.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  5. Topo

Topo Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Get yourself a wall map of the Atlantic Ocean with geographic coordinates (degree, minutes, seconds). You can track any model you want. Remember, longitude is plotted east to west on our side of the planet. It is kind of fun & you can see the tracks the various storms take this year.

6. Stayabovetheweather

Stayabovetheweather Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    I would probably wait until at least it's a named storm before making any prognostications. That being said, I understand your anxiety as this heat, humidity, and flatness is making it difficult to Stay Above the Weather! But don't let it get you down, stay above it!

7. Stayabovetheweather

Stayabovetheweather Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    I would probably wait until at least it's a named storm before making any prognostications. That being said, I understand your anxiety as this heat, humidity, and flatness is making it difficult to Stay Above the Weather! But don't let it get you down, stay above it!