Soo.. whats the outcome of GRUVI

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Epic, Sep 21, 2011.

1. LOSTsoul

LOSTsoul Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Gruvi in 2012!!! keep it up dude...your unabashed positive vibe is making people crazy! LOL....................

2. surfrr

surfrr Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I think people didn't take gruvi for real at first because I don't ever think there has been someone with so much stoke on the forum. 70+ posts in over a week! You got stoke like Richard Simmons (no pun intended). That's almost more posts than I had in a year on this site.

So the question we all went to know is did gruvi meet up with hilly and surf knee high belmar...

3. GnarActually

GnarActually Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    i can't believe theres someone that actually acts like that. amazed.
    ah, the world we live in.

4. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    call me doubting beachbreak

5. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I went to Belmar today with my wife and her dog. Stuff was breaking at the shore with high tide. I was going to try stuff I saw breaking further out but damn, the shortboard is a bugger to catch a wave on! I ended up finding it floats me okay for paddling out though :D Gonna go back on Friday with the 8 footer since I was wasting my time trying a shorty. There were only like 3 or 4 dudes out there near me and no one that looked experienced was catching much of anything, so I felt okay with the failure I had not catching anything. Practice, practice!
    And thanks for the vote of confidence by the dudes that welcomed me back. It feels good and it's appreciated :)

6. marknel83

marknel83 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Last night in chincoteague/assateague va the waves were pretty fun, but i kept wondering if the guy paddling next to me was gruvi haha.

7. whosthat

whosthat Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Call me Towelly, cause I have no idea whats goin on.....

8. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    i thought i saw gruvi/wife in the a&p parking lot

9. LOSTsoul

LOSTsoul Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2009
    LOL literally...

10. pvjumper05

pvjumper05 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2008
    dude i dont know whats going on anymore

11. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    For sure after next Thursday look for me on beach/water left side of parking lot. It's where I started surfing and it's my comfort zone as the waves break nice there and easy paddle out :)

12. beachbreak

Apr 7, 2008
    is he still as enjoyable without the conspiracy theorist?note how he goes from the strange helpless infant kook speech pattern to talking like an experienced surfer at the drop of a hat.plus the threat of following through with the 302c or whatever for 'threatening' him,which i certainly did not do,EXACTLY like when epic was threatened by yankee for making some south park-ish anti-semitic comments,he went nuts on the guy,who may have been totally out of line for sure,do not make jewish jokes,maybe why matt's gone,he did not correct epic and sort of joined in,then notice how bueno,ihatelongboarders are all calmed down and gentle now,and yankee has not been heard from.
    if i really am acutely paranoid can i then still get free pizza?

13. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Bud, why are you so enamoured with this fictional conspiracy theory about me. Did you never catch the parts of my pre-ban posts that explicitly state I did a LOT of researching on the sport? I see you keep backpeddling on the long gone threat topic and it's becoming a lame attempt to get attention to yourself. Relax, like a new puppy I will not be so interesting to the dudes here and you can get your limelight back on you, or whatever it is you are needing. We good? Can I move on without the paranoid stuff from ya? Peace :)

14. joenottoast

joenottoast Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2011
    so how about that charlie sheen roast... mike tyson was hilarious and barely scarey at all

15. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Still not as hilarious as the Shatner roast.

16. Epic

Epic Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Whoah Now don't change the subject

17. ND081

ND081 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    yeah guys watch out don't want this post to derail

18. mongoloid

mongoloid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    i dont buy it....gruvi should not be taken seriously. pure troll

19. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    gruvi's an alright guy. i was thrown off by a few things in the first thread especially the comment about the astroglide i did LOL though. like i said gruvi got a little more personal than most, but i think a lot of it was taken out of proportion. these kinds of threads are made every now, and then, but none get taken as serious or should i say not so serious as this one.

20. Jrusso

Jrusso Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2007
    im gonna go as far as to say its MrSwellinfo himself! since gruvi the sites traffic has probably doubled and theres been 2 or 3 new people signed up just to compliment these threads. He got rid of matt so he couldn't interfere with his masterpiece!