Looking for innovative product tester in East Florida

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by Surf38, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Surf38

Surf38 New Member

Nov 6, 2011
    Hi all,

We're looking for some surfers in East Florida, interested in testing (for free) a new and innovative product for surf.

Can't say more about what the product does, or whatever.
    The product is actually used by some surfers in California, Europe and Australia, and we would like to give the opportunity to a few people from East Florida to test it too.

If you do like technologies and innovation, and if you're surfing at least once a week, feel free to contact me to get more informations ..

Best regards,
    Vincent.

2. LOSTsoul

LOSTsoul Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2009
    sounds shady...

3. Spongegnar

Spongegnar Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    sounds like that damn WaveJet

4. Bad Bug Surfing

Bad Bug Surfing Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2006
    i bet its shark repellent

5. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Product Tester

hey dude, whats the big secret, seems to me that you want people to know what your product is, you might get more bites that way.....hmmmmm....SCAM

6. gnargnar

gnargnar Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    That's the first thing I thought hahaha.

7. Surf38

Surf38 New Member

Nov 6, 2011
    hehe ... That's not that much a "big secret", as the website is online, and product is already out for sale :)

But if I post the link here (or on any forum), the answers will be "oh, that's **** ... go away with your stupid product", thanks to just a few people that hate technology and thanks to "the group effect" (I mean : 1 says "blabla", then everybody says "blabla").
    But if I take you one by one, and if I explain you one by one, everybody does like the product. And when you'll try it, you will say it's great.

I'm not here to "discuss" the product or whatever ..
    I'm here to find some surfers that do like technologies (otherwise you won't like the product), and that surfs enough to test it.

FYI, it's not shady, it's not WaveJet, and it's not shark repellent :)

Best regards,
    Vincent.

8. Surfdaddeo

Surfdaddeo New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Sign me up...

I'm game... Sign me up... I typically surf in Central Florida but travel too.

9. biglikecornbread

biglikecornbread New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Thanks for calling the surfing community a bunch of Sheeple.

10. SkySurfnSnow

SkySurfnSnow Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2006
    Hey Vincent,
    I just emailed you a response. I live in the Pac NW and surf mostly every week. Once you explain what it is in the email, and if the location is suitable, I may be willing to give it go.
    Regards,