FOUND: Go Pro Camera

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by snapper, Apr 23, 2012.

1. snapper

snapper Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Looking for the guy who lost his go-pro camera sometime this winter. If you lost or know someone who lost his gopro camera reply to this thread with details on last day with camera and where you were. Video evidence of who owns the camera is on SD card, so don't reply unless it is yours!!:cool:

2. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    my buddy lost his in rockaway beach. I have no idea where you are so its most likely not the same camera....

3. snapper

snapper Member

Oct 5, 2009
    nope not same camera, sorry..

4. inkdink

inkdink Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    I sent you a PM. please let me know if you got it and if you need any other info about it.

5. snapper

snapper Member

Oct 5, 2009
    just a hint....it was found in New Jersey

6. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    last winter a guy lost his at seaside,nj, but i only know because he was cursing up a storm. i dont know him though.

7. EastCoastBodyBoarder

EastCoastBodyBoarder Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2008
    my friend lost his in monmouth beach in like november

8. marksharky

marksharky Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2012
    I lost my camera in Hell any flames show up on the video with the diablo close behind? I could have sworn he was on my a$$...

9. staystoked

staystoked Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Lost my waterproof camera a month ago at longbranch deal area.not a gopro tho .. Good looks trying to return it.

10. NBHHNJ

NBHHNJ Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Sent you a PM concerning the camera...nice stuff trying to return it.

11. Trackie9616

Trackie9616 New Member

Apr 5, 2011
    I lost mine in the parking lot in belmar/spring lake. It was in a backpack with a bunch of other stuff, attached to a handle

12. GROMsurfer

GROMsurfer Member

Apr 19, 2010
    My friend lost one at loch arbour.

13. CBLACK

CBLACK Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    So....what I'm taking away from this thread is that GoPro's don't stick to boards very well..

14. snapper

snapper Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Exactly...no one is even close yet.. Lots of go pros at the bottom of the sea right now.

15. NBHHNJ

NBHHNJ Member

Aug 23, 2011
    snapper did you get my PM?

16. gotofivefour

gotofivefour New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Rip Curl E-Bomb on a 9' red and white longboard pulling into closeouts around 108th st on LBI a week or two ago. Long shot but stranger things have happened. Side note - the surf mount worked great but the extension arm was not constructed with a 170 lbs of flailing surfer in mind.

17. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Why don't you post a picture of the person on the recorded video? That would probably help.

18. diewalrus

diewalrus Active Member

Nov 14, 2009
    If the footage is in the bedroom doing the dirty, then its mine. pm me.

19. snapper

snapper Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Guys face is shadowed. I could make a claim it was me, ha. For the claim to be valid the guy needs to say" I was surfing (x) beach (not a popular spot) on (x) day and my (x) gave me the camera for my bday." Another hint....The gopro was under the sea for over 6 months, but in perfect condition except for some moss and a barnacle on the housing. Says a lot for the cameras durability.

20. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    i bet this is ihatelongboarders trying to lure some "gopro-using-kook" into a dark alley.....