dumping in the water?

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by BonerSurfs, May 20, 2007.

1. ocsurf21

ocsurf21 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2012
    I may be the KING of dumping in the water. Almost a daily occurence i would say. Its funny as hell to see a giant log float by all the summer tourists as they scream in terror. I cant wait for the warm weather so i can eat alot of tacos and take giant dumps in the water.

2. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    sick, sick people. Drive to the food lion. Grocery stores always have top notch sh*tters.

3. Bronze Whaler

Bronze Whaler Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I'm noticing a strong positive correlation between northerness/proximity to NJ and the propensity to defecate in the same ocean you're surfing/bathing in or to at least find thaT amusing. It's not that hard to find a toilet and if you're in a remote area why not go dig a hole in the sand and cover it up afterwards.

4. ocsurf21

ocsurf21 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2012
    Memorial Day Weekend!!! My favorite time to start the summer season off with a huge dump, when all 100,000 of my closests friends show up to the beach.

5. quiksilver1231

quiksilver1231 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2008
  6. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    wow someone dug this one out... anyone ever go in their hooded 4/3? I had to go one time- debated letting it out in the suit, but opted for the sand dune instead- water was too cold...

7. Carlita

Carlita Active Member

Dec 28, 2010
    bout ten friends and my self went camping and brought a keg along. drank all night woke up and paddled out. well about 30 min in to the session I had to let it go "beer ****s", so I threw my legs over my board and dropped them. it was the most satisfying feeling in the world. just make sure you move away from it as you go.
    Another time I was at the river and had to so I did. I didn't pay attention to the direction the water was moving and let it go. it was a floater and got me in the back, I was kinda grossed out on that one.

8. crazy arthur brownfire

crazy arthur brownfire Member

May 25, 2012
    Got a classic picture of Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool dumping one out under the pier in 30 degree winter swell...wet suit around the waste, sand blowing up in the crack...I email it around every so often....Earl of Dump/Poop of Cool

9. ocripcurrent

ocripcurrent Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2008
    I had the Hershey squirts the other day, sometimes you can't help it. Aquadumps feel fresh.

10. meatloaf

meatloaf Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    i can poop whenever i want where ever.. when i grip meatloaf that is, kosher non pork. duh. i hope if you do s**t in the lineup you better hope i dont catch you. def make u eat that floater kook

11. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    A sponger that poos in the surf is like a paraplegic basketball player pooing on the court.

12. tastybarrels9

tastybarrels9 Member

May 14, 2012
    aqua dumping strategy

i'm not into dumping in the water, but it is a fine tactic for cleaning out the peak if it's too crowded. we were surfing desert point in 08 when the entire rvca crew rolled up and completely took over the peak. we'd been there for 2 days waiting for the swell and kept getting burned by these guys blocking for eachother. my buddy paddled inside everyone and took a loose **** and bought us a few minutes respite

13. Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool

Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Yep. When dropping a deuce on the beach or in the dunes, ALWAYS make sure your arse faces AWAY from the wind. I'm an expert beach/dunes dumper (even do the "tuck in" so as to not wiz on my trunks/suit) but I messed up that time.....
    In all my decades I've never sent one down to Davey Jone's Locker. Even with the squirts. It always backs off. Maybe I have Aqua Deuce Stage Fright?!?!

14. 5starvb

5starvb Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Awesome

That early morning cup of coffee and bowl rip, will get your stomach ready to deploy a brown uboat in the line up...... I'm notorious for dropping turds on unsuspecting kooks in the line up. Beware im ****ting on a peak near you soon.

15. Hot Karl

Hot Karl Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Baby Wipes!

Make sure you bring along the baby wipes to make sure you have that fresh clean feeling afterwards!

16. Spongegnar

Spongegnar Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    I got a good story. Local ESA contest a couple years back my friend had to take a dump right before his heat but had no time. He decided it would be a good idea to let loose in his full suit and then surf his whole heat. :eek:

17. ridedasurf

ridedasurf Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    i took a **** out there once cause i couldn't wait any longer and the waves were so good. good thing it was summer or i would of been a bag of **** hahahaha. but i was still was wearing a shorty so it just floated on out with i un zipped.

18. gdavid

gdavid New Member

Jun 5, 2012
    I have heard of a lot of stories of something similar like this actually. And though most of the people are taking their dump on the sand part, the washing motion of the waves will surely get them right in tow.

Just plain sick if you ask me, but people tend to do it on the regular, quite unfortunately.

19. spleeft

spleeft Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    I like to think of it as pooping with the dolphins. I also like to do it at azzt when an annoying family or fisherman rolls up and parks super close !

20. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    If I saw someone **** near me in the water while I'm there, I'd grab the scruff of their neck and back of their shorts and drag them across the beach and shove their mouth down the public john!