4 Boards for sale...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by WesB, Aug 14, 2012.

1. WesB

WesB Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    I have 3 used and 1 brand new boards for sale. These have all been used in the local surf and proven to be excellent boards. The first one is Green and white, 7'6 Turning Point funboard...has that short board feel with awesome stabilization. Quick turns, low entry rocker, hella fun board and it is Brand new with fins $395. The other funboard is also 7'6 22, 2.75, white and $400. (Sold)

Second board is a 6'4 fish Red and white. tip has had the paint rubbed off sliding in and out of the board bag. Excellent board for local surf being 6'4, 22, 2 5/8. Quad fins in Future make this board super quick down the line and the rail to rail is sick. ($350 obo).

Third board is almost new 6'6 red and white egg shape fun board named "Cinnamon". thruster set up, flat bottom make this board a true favorite of mine. I am still thinking I may keep this one but will part with it for $375 firm (sold). I have the same board also in a 6'10 for slightly more money(sold).

PM for info

WP_000792.jpg WP_000790.jpg WP_000791.jpg

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  2. WesB

WesB Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    These are all located in Wilmington NC.

3. WesB

WesB Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Bumping it up

4. WesB

WesB Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Cheaper than any board shop and boards are either brand new or less than 2 months old. It's all good...

5. Agabinet

Agabinet Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    I owned one of those degree 33 7'6" funshapes in the NextGen poly. Wasn't a capable enough surfer to get it riding in Jersey chop.

6. super fish

super fish Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2008
    degree 33 boards are cheap boards....i believe from 350-475 new and are not hand shaped. if i am correct, a used one should go for around 150-200 at best

7. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    luc & holly stokes...long time purveyors of the "hand made" chinese surfboard since 2005 (at least).

these guys made the physix kid look legit.

wes, your boards are over-priced & maybe worth half of what you're asking.

8. WesB

WesB Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Great reading and glad people chimed in. One of the boards have never been in the water and so it is set at web price and save the buyer shipping charges. One board has a ding the others have only been ridden 5 or 6 times and so are discounted off the web price. All are negotiable.

You are right. I am not a board shop so I can save people money off the local shop prices. Local shapers charge $700 for the same boards, shops charge $150 or more above what I have for the same used boards so I am in line price wise. I dont sell these because I need money. I sell them to share the stoke of surfing and save people some money. No worries.

Like I said, Good boards great price. If you are in the area...get ahold of me and try the boards out first. Then tell me they are not worthy. Peace.

9. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Wes, i think you just dont understand the point being made by others. Factory made boards from Asia use the cheapest available materials, generic shapes, and constructed as quickly as possible.

If its locally shaped its not the "same board". Not hating on overseas factory boards either, but they are a different product.