To all the shoobs/bennys

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by DaMook, Sep 2, 2012.

1. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Thanks. Now go the f**K home. :)

2. henryk

henryk Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2010

3. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    thanks, now they all come down here for the winter...lol

4. headrow

headrow Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2007
    I don't think you get the gravity of the "situation" up north.

5. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Later f*uckers. You can't drive for sh*t. Don't let the door hit you in the a55 on the way out. Suck it. Bye now.

6. darippah

darippah Well-Known Member

May 27, 2008
    The timing of the upcoming swell is too good to be true

7. Flying eye

Flying eye Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Kinda how we feel about yous guys from joisy all the time when you come down here

8. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Duesh, bennies and surfers are two very different breeds.

9. surfislife

surfislife Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I can't wait for them to get the **** outta here

10. ThatSlyB

ThatSlyB Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    I'm a surfer from NY who surfs in Jersey. I also go to Jenkinsons boardwalk a couple of times a year when my buddies are around to take part in the revelry and fun that goes on there. Am I a surfer or a benny? I also partook in the Seaside Polar Plunge last February.

11. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    if you have to ask...

12. DaMook

DaMook Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    lol!!!!!!!!!

13. ThatSlyB

Aug 20, 2012
    It was a rhetorical question.

Basically I was just trying to say bug off.
    I'm from NY and I surf at my main break in jersey more then most of the "locals" there do. People just like to hop on the "benny hate" bandwagon. We're not all juiceheads on the boardwalk.

14. super fish

super fish Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2008
    riddle me this.....if you live in one state, how can you have a main break in another state? If you are sly enough, you shall find the answer!

15. ThatSlyB

Aug 20, 2012
    I surf there almost every day. I know most of the people in the lineup. And I know what parts of the beach will be best depending on the conditions. Therefore, it is my "main break". It's only 25 minutes from where I live.

But I'll make a truce with all of you NY hating people from NJ. If you stop sending 10's of thousands of people to work in my state everyday, taking tons of jobs from the "locals", I'll do my best to stay out of your state and encourage the other bennys to go home. Seriously, on my way out of manhattan every day I see atleast 30-40 NJT busses packed to the brim headed home to NJ. Yet you don't hear us complain about how all of the NJ workers are taking our jobs.

16. Bronze Whaler

Bronze Whaler Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    If West Virginia can have a coast guard base then anything is possible

17. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    [​IMG]

18. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    i agree with this dude.there is a difference between normal people that travel to the shore,and guidos who u call bennies.i have a buddy who happens to be a guido and he surfs better than most people in nj.and id love to be there when someone calls him a benny because hell throw u headfirst of the pier!!!localism expired years ago people.people travel all different breaks.you think nyers like jersey surfers,or the obx boys like u kooks comin to take their waves??that localism **** is played out,and if u surf "1 main break" i feel bad for u and u shouldnt be a surfer.try tennis!

19. S-T-R-E-T-C-H

S-T-R-E-T-C-H Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    U clearly are the fat guy in the water who had too much too drink ALL. Nights of the week so ur pi**ed when surfers who swim stronger catch all the waves. I got tired of all the american attitudes of this is my break go the f**k home so i disowned americanism and moved my ass to pr now i surf all by myself w the sharkies n jellies to talk to n the only thing n the line up is sea turtles. Nobody wants ur east coast chop slop so quit actin like its gold. N go find urself

20. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    im glad this benny **** only exists in jersey,and thats why jersey blows!!!have fun being racist pricks,when u kooks come to cali,or costa,or anywhere my crew resides,we'll make sure you have a pleasant stay!