Warning NY surfers!

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by archy 2.0, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ragdolling

ragdolling Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Rest easy, NY surfers. I'm calling off the warning. I figure I have as much authority as the OP who issued the vibe warning.

It's all cool. You NY surfers can come back to Jersey now. Give a wave, take a wave.

2. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Hehe. I'm vibing the entire Northeast from down here. You should be getting some good fetch from it in a day or so!

3. Bronze Whaler

Bronze Whaler Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I wish you had started a little earlier- like before applications to UNCW were due

4. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    f*cking new yorkers. Funny story, I was at this hipster beer bar in brooklyn and I had on an oneill hoodie. This guy with a ****ing childrens sized cosby sweater and some neck tattoo's of cartoon characters came over to vibe on me saying "haha look at this surfer, hang ten bro, little far from australia aren't we?" this was about 3 days after the ASP event last year. I could have been kelly f*cking slater.

All of you yankees can eat a 8====>

5. leethestud

Aug 12, 2010
    that said, jersey is close second behind the coal mines of wyoming in the contest for lamest place on earth.

6. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    I'm glad hipsters are around, I need a good laugh once in a while.

7. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Damn Hipsters have driven up the cost of PBR! That's what I'm getting all aggro and vibey about...

8. Bronze Whaler

Bronze Whaler Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Ohio wins hands down

9. superbust

superbust Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    I know man, PBR was my one and only. Guess I gotta turn to Icehouse now :(

10. wombat

wombat Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    I hate hipsters as much as the next guy but this was a stupid story in a stupid thread. What percentage of nyers are hipsters stud? Maybe we should just vibe ny hipster surfers who vibe nj surfers on LI. The only reason I think i am even posting is cuz I'm in Singapore and my body has no idea the time. I think someone in Indo is vibing me though. Damn !

11. souljahsky

souljahsky Well-Known Member

May 28, 2006
    You're just mad because people make fun of you in bars. :D

I'll bet it had nothing to do with your shirt.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  12. rvb

rvb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    few weeks ago it was clean and fun on a sunday here in the NJ. waist to stomach, maybe a chest high wave. got out around 11 and theres a guy from NY checking the waves. guess he didnt get the warning. he parked behind me, noticed he had just about a complete flat tire. i went over to him and told him this, he was like OH DAMN what am i gonna do! so i offered to let him use a compressor i keep in the back of my jeep. then i told him never come back to NJ again to surf, cause there was a internet warning issued to all NY surfers trying to surf in northern NJ. he didnt wanna get vibed so he headed back north.

13. Peajay4060

Peajay4060 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

1. you were in a hipster bar in brooklyn and a hipster was in it? wow.
    2.you got laughed down by this hipster guy and did you do anything about it?
    3. You could of been Kelly Slater? So what if you were?

most people in those hipster bars in Brooklyn are transplants from somewher else. you think you got it bad that people come and crowd your breaks during the tourist season. Thats Brooklyn every day of the year. that guy may have been from your home state. You should thank Brooklyn for being a hipster magnet and drawing them out of where your from.

and becuase of this all people from NY and Jersey should eat a D!ck?

change your name to leetheclown

14. Peajay4060

Peajay4060 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    NY, NJ and Wyoming don't Owe LEE the Clown anything

15. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Well said- im totally over all the kelly slater look alikes and stunt doubles in the water.... always throwin the vibe out...

btw- Lee- your the man!

16. RonnieO

RonnieO Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Right on brah!

17. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    That was a little uncalled for, in my experience people that put down others and places almost always have major issues with themselves. Also if Jersey is so lamo man, why do so many people live here...so lame man, so lame.

18. leethestud

Aug 12, 2010
    ok I will make my statement a little more politically correct:

there are many hipsters in new york city. Hipsters are not very polite. I will not likely invite any New Yorkers to my birthday party this year.

Also, unfortunately, Jersey did not make my list of most desirable destinations.

Salutations, friends.

19. meatloaf

meatloaf Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011

hahahahahaha typical long island snob. Listen to yourself. Go home.

20. meatloaf

meatloaf Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    DUDE I LIKE TOTALLY SURFED ALL THESE PLACES - nobody gives a fu*k what u think LI douche. your surf is garbage anyway. I dont see why anyone would want to get in that dirt needle infested **** water anyway.