Surfing the Pacific is more dangerous than you think.

Discussion in 'Surf Travel' started by chicharronne, Nov 16, 2012.

1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    I love the Pacific Ocean. I used to get to go to CR every year from '91 to '05. We moved there in 01 but had to return because the wifes mom got sick. In 05 I started a business and had no vacation anymore. But after the tsunami in Japan, I'm glad(kinda) that I'm stuck on the east coast. Fukushima Nuke plant got reamed. 3 of 4 reactor cores burnt thru, and the 4th had the top blown off and the rods are exposed. the containment is tilting and will topple over. This year, further north, there was an explosion and fire in a building containing several hundred barrels of radioactive substance. A storm blew over it, went across the ocean, past hawaii and uo to Wash and Oregon.
    this is the scariest video you'll ever watch.
    [video=youtube;K-sPUawl6yg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-sPUawl6yg[/video]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  2. PRO

PRO Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2012
    HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm moving to San Diego next year...
    ...or am I ? LOL

3. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    Night surfing will be easier.

4. super fish

super fish Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2008
    "we dont expect" but what obamaretard really means is that it is very possible it could

5. GoodVibes

GoodVibes Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Really makes you wonder.Haven't watched the news that much lately but it doesn't seem like you hear to much about it.

6. austinj215

austinj215 Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Original and clever

7. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    so you're putting US politics into a post about a global catastrophe? Where's all your Repugnican saviors on this? How did Mittens respond?
    he's been campaigning for 6 years. He surely could have told about this as a way to make O look bad instead of all the lies. He knew about Benghazi a couple minutes after Hillary. What about Boner and Turtleface? they surely knew. But since the Nuke Business' are "Job Creators" and pay off all our "leaders" no one has the guts to bring the destroyers of our world to task.