East Coasts top 3 overrated waves voice your opinion

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Congo4life93, Feb 12, 2013.

1. whitewater

whitewater Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    he'd be better off phuckin a porcupine without a raincoat

2. Congo4life93

Congo4life93 Member

Feb 12, 2013
    With all do respect all I wanted to say was dumps is a second class wave

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013

3. Stranded in Smithfield

Stranded in Smithfield Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2010
    I'll throw a controversial one out there for discussion...

S-turns...awesome wave BUT its usually just as good somewhere else and less crowded too...bold statement I know

4. crackinjackapples

crackinjackapples Member

Nov 12, 2012
    the cove, on the hook....best right on the east coast. sorry.

5. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Man! sarcasm doesn't come across on the forum at all. NJ guys say NJ surf sucks to keep people off their breaks and to bust on themselves; they are joking. If you look at their screen names you will see they are from NJ and proud of it.

On another note, surfing in general sucks. Nobody cool is doing it any more. All the cool guys and girls are into competitive eating. Surfing is for losers. Nobody should ever, surf especially in and around CB... It never goes off. (Insert Emoticon showing sarcasm here)

6. ThatSlyB

ThatSlyB Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Loch Arbor.
    Seriously. It is my favorite spot. Until a major swell shows up.
    Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible spot, but there are better spots within a ten minutes drive that will be nearly empty while 100 Warm Water Warriors flock to LA jetty. And having 100 people there makes it terrible.

Go home. Please.

7. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    the beaches are fine, the swells are overrated...

8. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Delaware has the best breaks in the world! Booyah

9. wontonwonton

wontonwonton Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2007
    congo4life.......shut up

this thread is pointless
    and sam hammer is NJ barrel god u people obv havent seen him when its very large

10. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    All the semi-secret spots I surf within eyeshot of people surfing shoulder to shoulder are way overrated....

11. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    15-20 years ago. It's a shadow of what it once was, barely recognizable...courtesy of ACOE.

12. richp12

richp12 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    you piece of sh!t, knife your neck

13. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    I just wish that everyone who moved to...DelMarVa.....after 1995... would go back to where ever you came from. And please take your fing families with you.

And that goes triple for all of the punks, kiddies, and mid-life low T ....kinds.

What is over-rated is your impression of yourself.

14. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    lmfao...this thread has turned classic!

jersey sucks, s-turns sucks, 1st groin/the lighthouse sucks...the whole east coast sucks. jersey's polluted & full of spray-tanning, roid-popping guido wannabes. go surf in california if you want to surf real waves/be a real surfer! trestles & huntington could use a few dozen more people in the line-ups.

15. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cloudbreak
    Lances
    Chopes
    All lame. Water to too blue and warm. Barrels are to perfect.

16. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    HA HA HA, I second that!

17. richp12

richp12 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    id rather suck at surfing and every aspect of life then to be a sellout a$$hole like yourself.
    you must be the phuckin man if you can go on the internet and tell off an entire state. but i expected the dbag who wrote would be from said state. sweet dude you've surfed in california, and you've dubbed yourself a real surfer.... you've pretty much just layed it out there that your a bigger jackas$ then your white trash cousin pauly d

talk about polluted.... your brain along with southern california's entire atmosphere

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  18. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    Hell yes, we are getting "classic"

Seriously though, it is the guys first post? and he claims "DelMarVa" as his region, and the best part is that he Bodyboards and lists SouthSide as #1 over-rated.

I just want to say thanx for the thread so I can complain about all the complainers who have moved here after 1995, you fing losers. go back to where you came from NOW!! Right Now!! get in your Car and go west until you can not smell the "outhouse" that is the Eastern Shore.

Thank you

19. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    classic, i tell ya.

20. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    NJsurfer, I am cracking the f up!!