AMAZING New Fin Program

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by sweller, Apr 24, 2013.

1. sweller

sweller Active Member

Jan 14, 2013
  2. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Re-post. Many have commented on this in the other thread.

3. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
  4. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009

b/c he's a spammer (& i'm pretty sure he has some connection to the company)

5. darippah

darippah Well-Known Member

May 27, 2008
    definitely seems so, but this program can use the attention. I think its amazing, especially for the surfer that doesn't yet appreciate the affect of different fins

6. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    i just dislike the way he pretends to be "one of us". if you've got a connection to the program or company, own up to it. don't act like you're just some guy who discovered the program & has seen the light. the whole tone & way of going about it kinda reminds me of that physix kid a while back.
    i'm sure it's a great way to test out new fins for free/cheap, but the way he goes about promoting it rubs me the wrong way.

7. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    As a marketing professional, I'm not down with guerrilla marketing tactics.

8. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    What they are doing may be annoying but I did buy a board bag, fins, wax, traction pad and leash from them and got them sent to my house right away and everything I ordered was there. I then changed my mind on a couple items and took them back to do an exchange and it was no big deal. Got everything I wanted and they were very accomodating. Marketing tactics may not be the best, but they do provide a convenient product / service and the customer service was spot on. They even have chat on their website (which I used) to ask a few important questions to make sure I was getting the right products, they were very quick at answering my questions and did not have to wait around for anything. Just my experience.

9. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    spammmmmeer!!! You have connections to the company!

10. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    HAHA, you caught me

11. Scott23

Scott23 New Member

Apr 17, 2013