NJshredmachine

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Brode, Apr 29, 2013.

1. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012

**** dude thats hit. Looks like summer with the tourists is going to suck even more too, with them not knowing where to go. I was going to go surf it over spring break, but i thought id wait till it calmed down. i didnt wanna be out there in someones lineup that had been part of the relief effort, when we just had a near miss down here in NC.

my hometown in CT got plowed tho, there was like a 20 foot storm surge from the LIS. I always wondered if it was surfable off the jetty in Fairfield tho for that one storm, cause LIS is always flat and full of hypodermic needles.

2. Blackfish

Blackfish Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2013
    Im impressed that one person has enough people that think he is a tool that they start an entire thread to express thier opinion.....but as you claim you are a super bench presser, if you are only eating body weight x .37 then you are not lifting weights....maybe this months issue of Details pilates after work out drinks of the season. But if your benching 400 your eating 2 x body weight in protein gr. daily just to maintain muscle growth. Dont post flawed generic scientific BS and then pass it as your own.

3. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    You guys are ruthless...thanks for the laugh!!!

4. Kahuna Kai

Kahuna Kai Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    that would kick ass

5. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    found out where the ShredMachine learned his secrets on powerlifting

image028.jpg

Oh, I definitely want a tank top with that jon jon picture on the front and "Needless, I say more" on the back.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  6. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Ha yeah I forgot about the "needless I say more" remark, that one was a true classic.

7. mgshevs

mgshevs Active Member

Mar 10, 2013
    NJshredmachine, just post a video of you surfing and end this all right now

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  8. Brode

Brode Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    He will just post a video of someone else off youtube or vimeo. Did you not see the post where he blatantly copied and pasted the proper protein shake intake off the internet? haha

9. mgshevs

mgshevs Active Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Hahaha true. But i would have a little more respect (a very little bit of respect) for him if he posted a real video

10. Aquidneck

Aquidneck Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    I am truly impressed.... a 12 page thread in one day. maybe some sort of swellinfo record. upon clicking on this thread i already hated it, but after reading it i absolutely love it. The Shred man is quite the character. the "copy and paste" of the protein intake blurb is a true gem... i just hope the next time he goes "shotting the pier" or riding "23 footers to impress the hindus" someone will be there with a camera to snap a pic.

11. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    i understand shred machine, if you need someone to film you i got you. noone you know has a camera right?

12. Liamsdad

Liamsdad Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    If you guys hate him so much why all the attention?
    NJshreadmachine is much like Rush Limbutt or Pete Doherty-says/does lots of inflammatory things and gets all kinds of headlines...

13. Brode

Brode Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    We don't hate him, we are all just so fascinated and interested in the life of NJshredmachine!

All we are trying to do here is get to know him a little more and hope to hear more about some of his adventures!

14. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    we too want to ride 23 footers, have the fastest car on the block, bench four stacks, exclusively date models, and make six figures.

15. mushdoc

mushdoc Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    You mean EAT six figs. Newtons.

16. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Whenever I have a tough choice to make I always say WWNJSM Do? Then I pound some 4 loco, fire off a few sweet bench presses, jump in my super fast car full of hindu models and head to the beach to rock some 23 ft tubes! Then when I'm done I bang everyone on swellinfos mom's and call it a day. ShredMachine style!

17. es-dot

es-dot Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2013
    every day i go through the threads just to see if there is a NJshredmachine post is there any way we can compile all his posts into one thread

18. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dude read them in order from his profile page, when viewed sequentially his true genius comes to light.

19. wombat

wombat Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2012
    I am picturing NJshredmachine as the little brother of Warchild from Point Break. He "only lives to get radical"